Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I think the dates of the first few rounds were announced last week?
I think there is football championship the first two weekends in April.

Boys

What kind of crowds will these games attract ???

My guess

Tipp. 15 k

Cork. 30 k

Waterford 15 k

Clare (. If thing is live 15 k ; if dead rubber 10 k

A perfect Christmas present for your loved ones would be a framed copy

Smashing, even managed to get ā€˜The big houseā€™ cc @Bartholemew_the_Ladd :grinning:
Christ Iā€™d say his head will explode when he sees it.

1 Like

That is not the big house.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t hear anythingā€¦ And I was looking over the weekend. Have to try and ensure fellas donā€™t book holidays on Championship weekends if at all possible.

Itā€™s A big house though, and we know who owns it. Heā€™ll go fucking ape altogether the big ape.

Thatā€™s Hogwartā€™s

1 Like

I saw this on twitter

Prior view

Jaysus, be a long break now, I presume the round in June will be gonzo as well because of the new hurling format, so 2 games in April & 3 in August or something. :persevere:

Thereā€™s a Vietnam war memorial in Adare manor :thinking: thatā€™s one for the things I learned today thread.

There was. Now removed.

Using it as a marker on the golf course or what?

My predictions for attendances at Limerickā€™s 2018 Munster Senior Hurling Championship matches (cc @Bandage):

v Tipp - 22,222
v Cork - 32,168
v Waterford - 20,007 (+ 8 sweepers)
v Clare - Whatever the health and safety officers deem appropriate. 1,996.

1 Like

Ffs.

Stag in Killarney the weekend of the Cork match and wedding the weekend of the Clare match.

People getting married/having stags in the middle of championship season. :sweat:

Realistically the first round of the hurling will probably be one of those weekends too, thereā€™s going to be a fair long break during the summer. Usually youā€™d squeeze a round of hurling & a round of football in in June, probably wonā€™t happen this year.

I have a pal that helped with the decoration. Heā€™s a multi millionaire himself, but was helping his brother
ā€œ55,000 square feet of tatā€ was his description.

I wouldnā€™t have expected you to have any poor pals.

1 Like