Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Maybe he isnā€™t as stupid as the rest of them?

Right, Iā€™m going for.

Colin Ryan (Blue)
Darragh O Donovan (Blue)
Sean Finn (Red)
Paul Browne (Red)
Tom Morrissey (Red)
Barry Nash (Red)
Aaron Gillane (Red)
Diarmuid Byrnes (Blue)
Richie English (Red)

Team Red it is.

Theyā€™re hammering the fuck out of each other in training. That is usually a great sign, last time that was the case we went up to Thurles and beat Tipp in 2014 after civil war in a Senior v U21s game

1 Like

Why do you think its so stupid?

Couldnt be doing better training at this time of year IMO. Nobody will get hurt

Itā€™s December 3rd lad, take a breath for yourself

You fucking gom :rollseyes:

Carry on so. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll see the relevance come championship time :thinking:

I was taking the piss mate. Come on, youā€™re better than that. Iā€™m putting it down to the fact itā€™s Sunday night and youā€™re not looking forward to work tomorrow so Iā€™ll give you a pass this time.

Put it in italics for me next time

1 Like

Get fucked

2 Likes

I donā€™t see any merit in it. Youā€™ve got to remember weā€™re talking Limerick here.

According to the numbers on the poster, which I can only assume relate to their weights, Kyle is marginally heavier than Byrnes. I suppose he is slightly taller.

Itā€™s a good idea. A break from the monotony of regular pre season training and the dredgery of playing on bad pitches in freezing conditions.

Theyā€™ve a thousand tickets for it. My inside source tells me theyā€™ve already managed to shift the vast majority of them.

At ā‚¬20 a pop thatā€™s ā‚¬20k if they sell the full quota. Throw in sponsorship of individual players/boxers at 500 a head and 2 grand per bout thatā€™s a fairly nice sum to raise at this time of year.

The great and the good of Limerick GAA will be there. Myself and another TFK poster will also be in attendance.

1 Like

Yes . The training is very good . The glove are heavy and thick headgear . These fights are reffed very cautiously .

St Francis ABC will get a cut as well and fair enough . Hope it goes well .

Oh yes, it will certainly be an event to be seen at.

I see Ballybrown beat the Cork champions in the Munster Junior B football competition :grinning:

Hayes and Byrnes will be a tear up. Cian Lynch will win, can see him being very good at this, speed reflexes and heā€™s practically ambidextrous.

Merit? I donā€™t see any harm in it, itā€™s just a fundraiser.

Raise a bit of money, and itā€™s good fitness training too.

Has the big house stopped bankrolling Limerick GAA or something? Sometimes I wonder if a new season will bring any sense to this weird thread but then we have lads planning to attend this, actually looking forward to it and even analysing the boxing match ups. :laughing:

8 Likes

Surely have a representative or two from The Big House there, if not the boss man himself.