Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Adare GAA ran one a couple of years back. Think it might have been on in Limerick race course. Great night, very well organised. They made a shed load of cash from it too after costs were covered.

What’s wrong with the hurlers fundraising for themselves? Very normal behaviour really. I won’t be attending myself but I’d imagine it’ll be a good night out for a reasonable price

If Wexford are left in anything like the state Waterford were post Davy they may start holding the odd fund raiser themselves even now.

2 Likes

The wrong big house

I’m sure the teenage girls that attended Fittest Wexford GAA Stars in White’s Hotel last winter enjoyed the night, mate. Not sure if the pre-event analysis carried out which pointed to Team O’Hanlon emerging victorious was borne out in the final results though.

:laughing:

Yes . The whole thing will give legs to a raft of conspiracy theories on here next year if we don’t win the all Ireland .

Too busy boxing

Would it be any weirder than some low level excel jockey attending a conference about his work industry and boasting about it on tfk as if he was a big shot while simultaneously asking tfk for advice on a career change?

3 Likes

“Cian Lynch will win”

He’s practically ambidextrous, to be fair.

2 Likes

He’s like a white Marvin Hagler with a rats tail.

2 Likes

Has Paddy McAuliffe priced up the fights yet?

the next willie big bang daly

To be honest it is no harm for these boys to go out and earn a bit of their training fund . It might give them a degree of ownership on things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

The big house giving a bit of tough love might be no harm .

Will you be providing a tale of the tape and predictions for all the fights, mate? Hopefully you’ll get some time before the big night now you’re recovered from and finished boasting online about staying up all night in Dingle. :laughing:

Maybe if you weren’t so unhappy at work you wouldn’t be so unfit and bitter and obsessed with perceived victories on Internet forums that you care too much about?

2 Likes

Paddy is retired

@glasagusban will be walking around the ring between rounds holding up the board with the round number on it.

5 Likes

Was he boasting online about a night out? That seems unlike him…