Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Browne would be a grand shout. Mightn’t be as sure of his place as some might think, but NaP’s run will hurt WOD and the two Doon boys from the 2015 U21s haven’t laid a strong claim. Might deserve it out of sheer longevity, outside of that I can’t think of a reason to put too much thought into it.

Seamie Hickey will be captain I would imagine. I’d give the vice captaincy to Diarmaid Byrnes

2 Likes

A super player, no doubt and if he’s in form, I think he’ll be in the team for sure but he’d never have struck me as a captain type. Maybe I’m being harsh on the fella.

I concur.

William O Donoughue captain senior hurlers? What?

No, start for them.

Any of ye get the leader yet?? Whats the Q&A with the candidates for the Chairman like?

Zoom and it’s readable. Jerome put a tweet up with the Q&A in it :wink:

Ah, i picked it up wrong.

Shane Dowling for captain

He is a person the whole forum can get behind

2 Likes

You’ve better eyesight than me anyway kid

Ciaran would get my first preference anyway.

Is there moves afoot to attempt to make the Junior Championship All County? Clubs would surely have to be notified of same?

That’d make far too much sense

The junior hurling championship is probably the best competition in Limerick GAA, no fuckacting please.

Ah even the west has gone stale and it’s practically a non event in the other divisions. All county is the way to go with it.

1 Like

The West is a good championship, tough to win, but the West clubs are sick of the sight of each other and most if not all would probably prefer to go all County

Too lopsided