Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Give him the captaincy now and be done with it.

And move him to centre back.

+1. Hannon, Hayes, Byrnes. We wouldn’t need any forwards after that. Maybe tell Dowling to stand in on the square in case it drops short.

2 Likes

:smile:

He is not on the Dublin panel either

Yes he is.

You’re right. He is. I was misinformed. He came on in the second half v Tipp.

Back in your box you little cunt… The next time you speak out of turn like that to a forum elder, and Limerick legend, I’ll fucking bury you.

6 Likes

The only thing you’d bury is your mickey in your sister.

13 Likes

Mickey :rofl:

What are you, 12?

I have a cock, mate. Just ask your 10 year old daughter, she will tell you.

:astonished:

What the actual fuck… :eek:

Calm down princess

:smile: :smile: Still seething are we sugar tits?

You shouldn’t take on the top top guys if you’re not able for it mate :pint:

I can confirm I will be supporting nap in their quest for a 2nd (second) AI. And fuck the begrudgers.

5 Likes

I dont think anyone begrudges them pal, their cheerleader here talking about 5 of them starting for Limerick this summer is talking bollix though. Limerick posters here across the board wish them well for the club AI.

They are limerick

1 Like

Their cheerleader is a nap man and will back his clubmen. I feel p Casey will definitely start for limerick and his brother, possibly. But I’d prefer hickey cornor back, with clear instruction to win it and give it. D Dempsey has talent and a bit of cut about him but needs to get more involved in games. Downes if back to form is a match winner. Lots of ifs tbf but potentially 4

1 Like

All the one,cuala will beat them.

Peter Casey is a definite starter, his brother Mike and David Dempsey will also be very close. Downes if he rediscovers hia form will be a good impact sub. WOD has a lot of potential too along with R Lynch but neither will start in the summer, Dowling is another impact sub now too at this stage.

1 Like