Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Is Malachy not from out by Nicker?

Surely a few more defenders we could throw up there?

1 Like

Murphy, Reidy, Malachy, OOR, Mulcahy is back too apparently.

How so?

Uh oh,bad feeling already!

Looking at a forward unit of,
BOC,Morrisey,Heggo
Murphy,Flanagan,Reidy/Mulcahy
If Morrisey has a quiet game we could struggle to keep the scores ticking over.

Itā€™s only Dublin.

1 Like

Uh oh indeed.

1 Like

The experts on this site expressed reservations regarding his fitness last Saturday . A game might be needed with St Patrickā€™s Day in mind ??

True but they have been Limerickā€™s tightest rivals over the last decade or so . A cigarette wrapper between the two sides .

Considering he was awesome last week after being out injured for months and only having one training session which he didnā€™t even complete, Iā€™d say he will be fine for St. Patrickā€™s Day.

Who are the experts on here again, has Dowling not made fucking apes of them enough times already?

1 Like

These are the games that have been killing us in Div 2/1B for years now,I think Kiely has the team in a good place both mentally and physically and regardless of the squad being depleted id expect a good performance with a vocal home crowd.

If Hannon is fit for a start would a run out in the forwards be worth a consideration.

No I think his days as a forward are done at both club and county level,we need the HB line to gel so Hannon has to play 6 every game.

I would leave well enough alone, half back is his spot for now, heā€™s playing his best since 2014 and he hasnā€™t been there that long, I wouldnt fuck around by shunting him about. It also unsettles whoever is playing around him. Wouldnā€™t rule out a return to half forward in the future like Ollie Moran.

If we canā€™t beat them we might as well forget about it.

1 Like

As I said, we might need to push Cian on at some stage and bring in Malachy - He has a great bit of cut to him.

Cian has a great bit of cut about him too though mate. Great cut all over the field at the minute.

True but we will need Malachy blooded and we may need options in the HF line Saturday depending on how the game is goingā€¦ Malachy is an obvious replacement in the middle as he has such a great cut about him.

While all this cut is going on about the place who is going to hit the ball over the bar?