2 Likes

Bit of a mouth full joe

The Donie Ryan Amphitheater …

1 Like

The Stadium of no light

1 Like

:thinking::thinking:

Ah Iam only joking but seriously who will buy the naming rights

Burrito & Thai Food Park would target the locals.

It’s probably one that wouldn’t generate as much controversy as others. “Gaelic Grounds” was always a bit of a cop-out as regards a name.

I have it on good authority it is going to be named ‘The Feathery Bourkes Bowl’.

Call it “The Ice Box” in lieu of the Mackey Stand

1 Like

Theatre of Wet Dreams.

Never Feared No-one Park

1 Like

The 20 Questions Arena .

Colin Ryan should start on Saturday night, with Darragh O’Donovan and Gillane out injured.

Down to the bare bones in the forwards if those two are ruled out…

Defence and midfield looks stable enough at the moment. If the captain comes back in I’d imagine D Morrissey will be switched to the wing with Paddy O’Loughlin (who hasn’t done much wrong) dropping to the bench.

Quaid

Finn Hickey English

Byrnes Hannon D Morrissey

Lynch & Browne

Nash, Hayes, DOD, P Casey, Downes, Dowling, David Dempsey and possibly Gillane all missing. Thin on the ground for forward options.

T Morrissey, David Reidy, Hegarty
Barry Murphy, Flanagan, Graeme Mul…??

We know what Mulcahy offers at this stage id have Colin Ryan in ahead of him, he deserves a shot…the bench forwards wise is going to be very inexperienced…I’m a bit worried that we’ll be bate to be honest…Dublin will be well up for this.

It’s a game for putting out the strongest team available, not trying out anyone to see what they have to offer.

If you cant try out one player in the middle of February vs Dublin, you’re at nothing.

2 Likes

If you had more first choice players around him maybe. I’d like to see then going all out to win this game.

1 Like

I’m 100% sure they will, whether there’s a decent enough spread of fellas getting scores to win is another thing. We’ll need Browne and Lynch to chip in from midfield for definite.

Be interesting to see how the Hickey experiment at full back progresses as well.

Due to the players missing from the forwards I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if we were beaten on Saturday night