Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I’ll do one for 5k.

Job done just lash a couple of icicles a Hurley and a football in

Sounds like the end of smoking at the back of the stand.

You’ve fairly plagiarised @guyyyy’s calling sign there.

Would be nice to win tomorrow night and build a bit more momentum. However, it will probably end up as irrelevant if we win or lose against the Dubs (provided Galway beat Dublin). The game we have to win is the Galway one. If we win that, then we would finish top as we’d be ahead of Galway on head to head. Where it would become an issue is if Dublin beat Galway, then even if we beat Galway, Dublin would edge us on head to head.
Anyway, win tomorrow night would be better as it removes permutations.
However, we can probably afford to lose one of the next two, but we have to beat Galway regardless.
If we do lose tomorrow people will be saying it is a major blow to our promotion hopes, but it probably won’t make much of a difference

We are at nothing if we can’t beat the Dubs

1 Like

I think with the new Championship format, getting promoted isn’t as big a deal. Still nice to get the confidence up and win games, android I think it would be a blow to lose to Dublin, regardless of whether it matters for promotion.

Plenty of new players involved, and the Dublin, Galway and knockout matches are the best barometers for whether they’ll be capable come Championship. Of our named forwards for Saturday, again Hegarty is the only starter from last year’s Championship.

Mick Neville Park is in ruins. Doesn’t sound like their doing much to it. Plans drawn up for stand with dressing rooms, gym etc. Underneath it seem to have been shelved.

Must be waiting to sell a few more sites

The place is looking a bit unkempt . Was recently there and the car park was worn , net behind goals torn , no cover for spectators ( always the case) and dressing rooms a bit shabby .

The money in Lk GAA is not being spent to ensure sustainability . Too much emphasis on elite teams .

Too much emphasis on one elite team, that isn’t even elite.

2 Likes

We are currently the bottom ranked team in munster. We’ll have ambitions of progressing but may not. We should absolutely be targeting promotion to have some tangible sign of progress.

We will walk over all the cunts this year. With a few from the greatest club side ever to return tothe fold and Shane with 4/5 weeks training!
FFS i fell sorry for them Tipp lafs that we will batter in the new gleaming Supermacs Pairc in the summer

1 Like

No, this is the team.

1. Nicky Quaid (Effin)

2. Sean Finn (Bruff)

3. Seamus Hickey (Murroe Boher)

4. Richie English (Doon)

5. Diarmaid Byrnes (Patrickswell)

6. Declan Hannon (Capt) (Adare)

7. Dan Morrissey (Ahane)

8. Paul Browne (Bruff)

9. Cian Lynch (Patrickswell)

10. Gearoidh Hegarty (St. Patrick’s)

11. Tom Morrissey (Ahane)

12. David Reidy (Dromin-Athlacca)

13. Aaron Gillane (Patrickswell)

14. Seamus Flanagan (Feohanagh)

15. Barry Murphy (Doon)

Subs

1. Barry Hennessy (Kilmallock)
  2. Tom Condon (Knockaderry)
  3. Richie McCarthy (Blackrock)
  4. Paddy O’Loughlin (Kilmallock)
  5. Pat Ryan (Doon)
  6. Lorcan Lyons (Monaleen)
  7. Barry O’Connell (Kildomo-Pallaskenry)
  8. Graeme Mulcahy (Kilmallock)
  9. Oisin O’Reilly (Kilmallock)
  10. Andrew LaTouche (Cosgrove Monaleen)
  11. Colin Ryan (Pallasgreen)

I would have thought that Malachy would be the first name on the team sheet. He has a great bit of cut about him.

At this stage based on the number of the jersey the “cut” might be an appropriate term .

1 Like

Dublin have no chance of beating Galway. It’s on next weekend. Dcu in the Fitzgibbon and Cuala lads being unavailable we will be down 10 or more starters. They will tear us a new one

Dublin missing many tomorrow, pal? How many of the Cuala lads would be automatic starters?

About 6 Cuala would start id say. Liam Rushe on the bench . Shane Durkin still injured so id say we have about half of what will be our championship team starting. I think we will be better tomorrow than we have been but I wouldn’t be overly confident of getting a result.

Do you’ve the away goalie jersey washed kid?