Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Saving it for the Cork game in Mayā€¦ Iā€™ll show them Cork cunts.

5 Likes

Only about half the limerick team starting either kid.

:eek:

Iā€™d say tomorrowā€™s team has two thirds of the team heā€™d go with if we were playing championship tomorrow and he had everybody available

1 Like

Have the dubs named a team ??

Bar young Casey, I dont think any of the other NaP lads will be starting if thatā€™s the other ā€˜halfā€™ he is talking about.

I think Michael Casey would be the only one that would come in from 1-9, 4 changes maybe in the forwards, Gillane and he seems to like Ger Hegarty up there so those two would probably hold their places, that would make 10 of tomorrowā€™s team

Ah yeah - iā€™m counting Gillane and Hegarty going on recent weeks ā€” Hayes to come back alsoā€” Iā€™m more referring to Glasā€™ other half comment, knowing well he is talking about the NaP lads . Peter Casey on form is a lovely bit of stuff.

Iā€™d say 3 na piarsaigh lads will start in the championship v Tippā€¦two Casey brothers and Dowling at 14

A couple of others could be very close, certainly David Dempsey.

I agree with you, I think those 3 lads will start as well, along with Kyle Hayes, about 10 options for other forward position.
Of course, that mightnā€™t be the way heā€™s thinking at all, or form could change, or injuries

Limerick are going to humiliate Dublin on Sunday. A very serious hiding is on the cards.

If they humiliate them on Saturday Iā€™ll be happy

4 Likes

Fuck sake i didnā€™t realise we were playing them twice this weekend

1 Like

I actually think it would be a shame if we didnt get Ronan Lynch into the team as well, as heā€™s an unbelievably classy hurler. I think he has an awful lot to offer, where to play him is an issue though.

oops

A great stickman but huge questions about his ability to travel on hard ground .

1 Like

Outstanding hurler for me, was the standout at minor along with Lynch and ATLCā€¦his strike of a ball is incredible.

Heā€™s very talented alright, Iā€™d say Kiely would like to have given himself and O Donoghue particularly a good few run outs in the league as both havenā€™t seen much time at senior inter county level.

1 Like

Ronan Lynch was the biggest name of that age group Iā€™d say from under 16 to minor. Cian Lynch, Morrissey and Nash were probably the other biggest names. Cian Lynch is the only one of that four to have proven himself to date and gone on to establish himself at senior level. Aaron Gillane has kind of come from nowhere in the past year and passed them all out, as have younger lads like Peter Casey and Kyle Hayes

1 Like