Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

That happens though, Gillanes star has certainly risen through the ranks since minor when he wasnt on the radar. Excelling at fitzgibbon for Mary I has played a major part in that, particularly last year.

1 Like

His a talented hurler will he be a starter for limerick this year?

Boys

The vast majority of the names mentioned have an awful awful lot to prove as senior IC hurlers . This year’s championship will tell a lot about who can make it .

1 Like

He’s rangey enough, plenty of running in him but he’s not fast. Should be accommodated.

Well worth a run but the lack of pace a worry . He needs games at that level and that ain’t happening .

The more you think about it not playing the club all Ireland in the calendar year is utter nuts . I would not be surprised if the club final is a draw and that would put your boys back another week.

2 Likes

It would seem just about right for Cork with balls been driven wide from all angles!!

2 Likes

Hows Malachy going this year

He’s cutting away, and hitting and whipping

Cian Lynch was a much better hurler than Ronan Lynch at minor, and still is

1 Like

Cian is a hurler.
Ronan is a nice striker of the ball

I happened to see the Limerick minors a lot that year and I haven’t seen many better hurlers than Cian Lynch at minor level

Judging by last week not many of the na pairsaigh boys would make it with limerick.

1 Like

The only one that matters came up trumps though, the rest of them are dime a dozen hurlers

They were a very good minor team in 2014 (and in 2013) but Cian was head & shoulders above the rest to be honest. His first touch, vision, etc. for a minor was just unreal.

That’s not necessarily a bad thing. In fact I would say the only one you could say with absolute certainty would be Peter Casey

I reckon we’ll thump these lads tonight. I’ve the house on the -5 handicap

1 Like

Atmosphere building nicely here at Chicken Hut Gaelic Grounds ahead of tonight’s crunch match.

What game is on Eir Sport tonight?

This one and Tipp - Wexico.

Limk v Dubs pn Eir 1
Tipp v Wexford on Eir 2