Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

2 Likes

Malachy time!

7 Likes

This could be the greatest moment in Limerick GAA history…

Even bigger than the time that Dan the Man got none!

3 Likes

Malachy :ronnyroar:

Strong enough side considering all the absentees.

1 Like

I don’t see why they’d play colin Ryan at midfield. He’s exactly a varsity athlete. His best attributes are winning the ball and winning frees. He’d do well in a two man full forward line. In fact at senior level I think that’s the only place he’ll make it.

1 Like

Strong team, considering.

Little surprised that Malachy is midfield rather than half-forward in this instance, thought they’d keep the Browne/Lynch partnership.

Good to see Richie & Mulcahy back.

Kiely has clearly buckled under the pressure from the “Malachy” online supporters army.

1 Like

Antrim

Malachy is gonna beat their asses

Malachy Shmalachy

1 Like

It’s his worst position it’s mad

To be fair we are playing Antrim and we need options in midfield if there are injuries , loss of form or fellas ultimately turn out not good enough .

Was “Malachy” not midfield for the 21s last year or am I thinking of someone else?

He was but the lads would like to try him in goal if they could.

4 Likes

Being honest he’s probably fourth choice midfielder at the moment, if even that. Lynch, Browne & Will O’Donoghue all ahead of him in the pecking order there.

Mind you the competition for places in the full forward line is probably more intense, especially if we go with a two man inside line.

1 Like

Yep was only ok In a dominant team. Isn’t the quickest and while strong is fairly light. Can’t see it working too well but kiely knows him more than most.

Malachy by 6.

2 Likes

Play 3 up, play proper ball in and keep the opposition full back line honest. We’ve beaten ourselves too many times over the last 10 or more years with this caper. Smaller lads named corner forward, ordered out around the middle, living off scraps, horsed out of it, nowhere to be seen when the ball is eventually lashed in to an unmarked corner back… mulcahy, donncha sheehan, tobin, even shannassy… they all suffered from this. Hope we move away from this.

1 Like

He is a good goalkeeper!

3 Likes