Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Minor keeper in 2013!

If we’d 15 Malachys we’d be sorted. We’d have a great bit of cut about us

Proud day for the mushes

Center back is the only placef for him.

What?

WTF?

Strong enough team considering all the absentees. A heavyweight full-back line. Probably our starting half-backline. Mix of experience and youth at midfield, blend of scorers and workers at half-forward and that, on paper, is probably the strongest full-forward line we’ve named to date.

Room for @dodgy_keeper at uimhir a 23 freisin. :ronnyroar:

1 Like

They* laughed at Kiely’s 40 man panel at the start of the year, but look now we can only name 22.

*I also laughed

I know who could believe it

1 Like

You ape, you’ve mugged yourself off

3 Likes

Its well known nationwide that Dan Morrissey is not an IC standard player and will get taken for an average of 4 points in championship Hurling.

1 Like

Beats the 5 that Byrnes got taken for on the other wing against Dublin. A net gain for the ahane man.

Oh have I? Malachy the mushes jim bob are all just interchangeable in the lexicon of limerick gaa

You’re making a fool of yourself at this stage.

I thought that was a prerequisite in this thread?

And on you go … just stop for your own sake.

My own sake?

Dont be one of these guys that can’t let it go…

1 Like

I’m sure it must all look like gobbledegook to an outsider except for the weirdo from laois who is obsessed with us and reads every post on this thread slavishly.

Great to see Colin Ryan getting his first senior start on Sunday…V strong team considering the list of absentees…Salthill Sunday week…I’ll make that trip.