Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

http://ie.radiotodayjobs.com/job/limericks-live-95fm-broadcast-journalist-sports-and-news-reporter/

Looks like they only advertised the job 12 days ago…

1 Like

Len Dineen junior

Len and Len Jnr would be brilliant craic “chance here now chance for Limerick,Cian Lynch with possesion,still Lynch,Limerick now… Its a goal for Galway! Not sure what happened there”

8 Likes

He was on awful shite money apparently.

Shocking a lad who covers games that nobody listens to on a regional radio that’s probably hovering around bankruptcy is on poor money.

Dead leg for Flanagan im hearing apparently so hopefully be ready for next week.

Heard he’s done the acl

1 Like

Mal Keavney has it

1 Like

Another mental breakdown I’m hearing, Kiely strikes again.

Listen mate we won’t fall out over it. It was a good battle but the leader was a Leitrim man, Keith Beirne from Mohill

Allianz League double header confirmed for Pearse Stadium in Salthill next Sunday March 4.
12.30 - Galway v Monaghan in Football
2.30 - Galway v Limerick in Hurling

Them fucking football mullockers will have the place cut up on us.

2 Likes

Advantage Galway.

Ffs all the good seats will be taken by big Tom fans from Monaghan and Connemara men .

1 Like

Fuckit, at least if I have to sit through some class of football match at least it should be a good quality one.

Me bollix. I’ll check into the hotel and wonder down around 2

Good to know

Team fairly picks it’s self next week for the most part? Quaid, English, hickey, finn, brynes, hannon, morrissey, Lynch, browne, Hegarty, o donovan, BOC/Reidy, Gillane, Flanagan and Malachy.

O Donovan is gone for the rest of the league. Tom Morrissey will start centre forward