Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Needs a ban for that

1 Like

Besides the Quaids who are we talking about here?
Young Flanagan looks like a real prospect alright

Dangerous and cowardly…he definitely could do with a months reflection.

Keith Higgens did something quite similar, albeit with his knee, last season when Galway played Mayo. I called for a 3 month ban then and would do so again now. No place for that bs in sport

1 Like

I’d say he didn’t deliberately target that particular body part, he seemed to have his helmet hanging off and was looking at the ground, you’d hope so anyway

https://youtu.be/rg66z4z6m-g

8 Likes

No place for it whatsoever…murphy was lucky that he wasnt v badly hurt.

1 Like

John Flanagan. And it’s remarkable the amount of Quaids that played for Limerick, the twins Jack & Jim, Tommy, Joe, John and Mike all played for Limerick at some level. Tommy Junior, Nicky, and Jack (all Tommy’s kids) and a cousin Damien played underage and minor and senior football even though he is Rathkeale club.

In recent years Jamie Butler, Seán Flanagan, Mike Fitzgibbon, Barry Lynch all played Minor, U21, Intermediate with Limerick.

1 Like

My wife’s granny was from the village in Feoghanagh, they had a pub there long ago, is it pronounced Feohana or Feonaha? Strange question I know

Feohana

I would assume so, my missus always pronounces it the other way and she’s only a few miles out the road from it

It makes me sick this cunt Anthony Daly is being mentioned as being a part of today’s success.

3 Likes

There is two villages in limerick one is feeeeenagh and one is fioooooonnaaaa

Only a few miles apart maybe thats the confusion

Amen

Was the slain detective Seamus also of the same clan?

1 Like

He was I think

1 Like

Yes he was. Played hurling with Wexford

1 Like

Things picking up as soon he fucks off.

1 Like

Fe-oh-hanna said all in one go. Feohanagh used to be the name of the Hurling club and Castlemahon for the Football but I think they go by Feohanagh/Castlemahon for both now, it’s the one club anyway not separate clubs

He’s worse than Sheedy for the cash I’d say.