Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

Corofin v Nemo Rangers – Live – Saturday @ 1.00pm
Cuala v Na Piarsaigh – Live – Saturday @ 3.40pm
Wexford v Galway – Live – Sunday @ 1.30pm
Limerick v Clare – Live – Sunday @ 3.40pm
Cork v Waterford – Deferred – Sunday @ 5.40pm

2 Likes

Kilmallock & Doon top their respective groups in the U-21 Championship.

Doon only beat Garryspillane by a point, but Murroe/Boher who they beat by 13 will finish second.

Kilmallock beat Na Piarsaigh by a point, and beat Patrickswell by 17 (Patrickswell beat NaP by 9).

Always a hard grade to judge, very hard to get players, not sure the availability of county players for those teams.

Full credit to @bandage :clap:

3 Likes

Are you going

I can’t Joe.
I have family event.

What are we expecting at the weekend so? Kyle for Hego and Hickey for Richie?

Has there been any update on hegarty’s injury? Dunno will it happen but I’d like to see hickey and McCarthy in the team.

I would like to see two changes, Browne and Reidy to move out for Colin Ryan in midfield and Hayes in half forward.

Done his cruciate.

Kiely strikes again.

Would be happy enough with those changes.

Hickey for Morrissey and maybe Colin Ryan or ALTC for Browne to keep things fresh.

Dead leg is what I heard

Limerick code for mental breakdown.

Horses have been put down for less.

1 Like

5b job

1 Like

I’d say plenty of horses are put down for being shit as well, luckily Limerick hurling bosses aren’t so harsh

I wouldn’t drop Browne. Wasn’t great last weekend but you can’t react too hastily to an average performance. If he was poor for a few games then you’d question it but I think himself and Lynch are building a very good partnership at midfield. He’s a nailed on starter for me.

I’d expect only one change - Hayes will come into the half-forward line. For Hegarty, if he’s unfit, otherwise for Reidy.

We’ll wait for the idle speculation regarding bombshells all the same.

1 Like

Surprised that Nickie’s recent success with ball distribution hadn’t led to a renewed clamour for him at centre back

We’ll beat clare Sunday. We’ve the momentum while there coming off 3 defeats. Evens is a gift.

1 Like