Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

No harm in them trying it in the league, pal.

Particularly if we were to beat Clare on Sunday and have Tipp the following week. If it doesnt work, its far better to find out now in March.

Ideally Id have preferred to see Richie English given a chance there, but Kiely and co have credit in the bank after getting us out of 1B.

Any chance of a lift home?

2 Likes

Can I wish NP the very best of luck tomorrow cv @balbec @glasagusban enjoy

3 Likes

I’d love if Cuala smashed these cunts.

2 Likes

I think Limerick have a decision to make at full back with Mike Casey as he was outstanding against O’Callaghan. He is younger and we need a guy that will be there long term.

2 Likes

There’s only one shane dowling. Walking along singing a song. Walking in a shane dowling wonderland.

Finn,Casey,English will be a very strong FB line for us for years to come hopefully.

2 Likes

Good to have a few options there with the new league.

Two Casey brothers and Downes impressed me today…Peter Casey is a certainty anyway…the fella is class.

2 Likes

A brilliant game @balbec

By my reckoning nap outscored Cuala from the 15th minute to the last minute goal by 6 points. I thought they were the better side. Peter Casey after 17 minutes scored an absolutley glorious point over his shoulder about 45 metres out. I hope limerick don’t waste his talent in the corner forward position with simpleton corner backs pulling and dragging him for 70 minutes. He deserves the freedom of the pitch at 11 and will cause absolutle havoc for any centre back.

3 Likes

You may be right. I think it would also leave the three currently inside in place. Casey and Conor Whelan the two best young forwards in the country by an absolute mile. Peter Casey has it all and he is not afraid to mix it also.

He’s the perfect balance to the twin towers. He works his bolox off too. Should be nailed on 11 for championship.

Would you go Downes and Hegarty and go Hayes in the half backs?

I have to say David Dempsey is one classy hurler, I would love to find a starting spot for him.

No I wouldnt have Downes near the team. Dempsey is classy and is a great option off the bench.

1 Like

He is a very good player I think himself , downes and Casey are real forward options for Limerick . Tomorrow’s result will tell whether they will start or whether we “can do without them” :sunglasses::sunglasses:

We need everyone in the county that’s available.

FAO @dodgy_keeper

A great game of HURLING Joe.

1 Like