Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

I have to say I thought Downes was back to his best today. First time in a long time I saw a glimpse of something from him

3 Likes

He does not have the same hurling brain as Dempsey.

Heā€™s got size though a lot to be said for it

1 Like

Downes does too much ruck-adjudicating to play half forward for Kiely. He may yet have a part to play in the full forward line though - Kielyā€™s gameplan would suit him and he does seem to be coming back into a bit of form.

John McGrath sniggers at this.

The big game of the day - NFL Division Four Wicklow v Limerick in Aughrim - is off due to the weather. May be played tomorrow.

If itā€™s not played tomorrow they could run into issues with April being kept free for clubs. There would be uproar if the first round of the championship was affected

April for clubs has already gone by wayside. The D4 final is fixed for first week of April, even before Today

This new championship is shite

I donā€™t care what other counties are affected as long as Iā€™m not directly affected.

1 Like

When are ye out for the first round of the club championship, provisionally? There was a piece about it in The Leader last week but I wasnā€™t paying attention when I scanned it.

Whole thing looks to be getting very messy.

Ballysteen v Kierans is on Sunday 1st April. 2nd round the following weekend.

The CPA needs to be disbanded, the ringleaders rounded up, and 50% of them shot.

1 Like

If that game canā€™t be played tomorrow itā€™ll really throw things up in the air.

Itā€™ll make a mockery of it were those club matches to be postponed.

If itā€™s only division 4 counties affected I doubt anyone will give a fuck

Give Wicklow and Limerick a point each and move on.

1 Like

It is just you sniggering not John McGrath. Nothing new there.

Why is John McGrath sniggering, is he as slow as you? Heā€™s 24 this year so is hardly in the young forwards category any more

1 Like

The other 3 quarter finals are already off. Itā€™s looking unlikely that this will go ahead today.

Snow is beginning to settle on the grass now, touch and go Iā€™d say