Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

The general feeling in Limerick is that the League is over and all focus should now be pointed towards the Munster Championship.

A boy Malachy.

X2

I’m absolutley thrilled for Declan Hannon. He came through when we were at our lowest ebb, had a lot pressure on his shoulders and had plenty of ups and downs between injuries, clare 13, kk 14 etc but he’s made the 6 jersey his own and the captaincy has seemed to drive him on again. One of the soundest skins you’ll meet too.

4 Likes

:clap:

I listened to ten first half on the radio, Mal is too droll for local radio, you’d hardly know who he was cheering for

I thought he was better than Liam Ahearne. His voice has definitely dropped a few octaves.

1 Like

There’d be more excitement watching 2 snails crawling up a wall than listening to Mal.

Epic :clap:

If we can improve our decision making and ultimately shooting we could have a good summer. We have created loads of opportunities in the last 2 games against decent opposition.

Congrats Limerick

Not the best but possibly the most epic game I was ever at. Absolutely shagged after it

Top shaggers

3 Likes

I’ll be supporting ye against them Tipp cunts

Will that be the end of Hickey at fullback? Possibly back out to the halfback line?

Shame NaP drew - Casey could have potentially got some time the next day out – maybe not … But i’d rather have Richie in there now over Hickey.

Quaid
Finn
Richie/Casey
English
Byrnes
Hannon
Hickey
Lynch
Malachy
Hegarty
P. Casey
Hayes
Downes
Gillane
Flanno\Murphy\Dowling

I would drop Hickey full stop. You could put Hayes wing back and a more natural forward in David Dempsey in the half line. We have too many lads who are almost scared to take responsibility in the forward line.

Downes hasn’t a fucking hope of starting ffs.

Oisin O Reily should have been introduced alot sooner against that Clare FB line too,he looked dangerous every time he won possession he has some pace it would frighten any back especially if they have already played 45-50 mins.

1 Like

Quaid is creaking. Downes had his chance at IC. He bottled it.

We are nowhere near good enough at the moment. We over play the ball and watching Morrissey and Flanagan today they wanted to shovel passes rather than take scores themselves. Both Morrisseys not good enough. Tom did play two good passes for the goals but that was the sum of his game. Too slow and not good enough, Browne the same.