Limerick GAA - it's Box Office - Always Has Been, Always Will Be

If Ballysteen beat Ballylanders then it’s means pressure off for Kierans and NCW as they know the loser will still qualify.

I thought they were supposed to be; most are!

Unless that’s a misprint.

Could possibly have been a request in from both clubs for a certain date

I hear there was a serious injury in that post game incident between Drom and Caseys

1 Like

U-21 semi fixed for Thurles on Saturday week at 6pm.

1 Like

Are Galway any good ?

Unbeaten in Connacht anyway

Conor Whelan and the All-Ireland minor winning team of 2015.

1 Like

Galway are funny at this level . Their success at minor level hasn’t translated through to this grade over the years . Lk have more certainties about them . This is a fine Lk u21 team and are well organised and well prepared .

Galway by 5.

What’s your fuckin problem?

I expect us to win more comfortably than against Cork.

+1,if the elements are any bit settled and Whelan is kept to 3pts with a couple of frees we should be winning this by 7-8.But this is Galway and they have ambushed plenty of teams including ourselves at this stage before.

Galway were poorly prepared 2 years ago . Their three senior players were distracted if truth told .

I don’t think it was a great crop anyway. And I’m really judging this off the 2014 minors who we were well better than. I know they won an All-Ireland the following year but still only beat us by 3 or 4.

I was at the 2014 al semi in minor and Galway were poor . Lk won at a canter . The 2014 minor championship wasn’t a great standard if truth told .

1 Like

Better than 2015 though. And probably last year, Tipp were really good, everyone else was only alright.

Monagea gone.

Feenagh/Kilmeedy 3-11 Monagea 2-12.

Galway will want to win everything from here on in. The tragedy of Tony Keady will galvanise them. Do not underestimate them

I’m just getting it in early, I think Limerick will win the A I next year.