Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

It was glorious.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That only makes it worse. You turned the trip to Ennis into an odyssey across North Tipp and East Clare for some bizarre dunder-headed reason so you could come in the same way the motorway exits let you enter at. Anyways, if you take the flag off the boot of the car youā€™ll get there a bit quicker :+1:

You should mate. Aim to retire at 40 or 45 at a push. Iā€™m more or less retired to the south east now and out of Dublin. I was over at Hook Head today. Some place on a sunny summers day.

3 Likes

What the fuck is it to you. If I want to go via Belfast, itā€™s my own fucking business

2 Likes

Shut up fucking mewling about it if you do

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ouch tough week for the limerick lads.

You strike me as the @carryharry type. Rub your bed sores with some cream and change the batteries in the remote and you think youā€™re at the match

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Proper seething, gobshite. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Some weather for picking strawberries.

Been a dreadful week for the Limerick hurling fraternity, lurching from 1 annihilation to the next.

Personally I think too much money, publicity, expectations and pressures are being heaped on the hurlers leading them to freeze on the bigger occasionā€¦

Itā€™s time I feel now to focus on the footballers and invest properly in them for letā€™s just say 10 years and see how it pans out. Thereā€™s surely a Munster title in them.

Canā€™t do any harm surely.

1 Like

Stop would you. Hannibal and his elephants crossed the Alps without half the raimƩis you make of going to a game in the Astra.

12 Likes

Yea but you wouldnā€™t cross the road

Weā€™re a shambles.

Lads putting 500 notes down on Peter Casey to be man of the match and he hasnt played in 3 months.

cc @carryharry

Spot on, pal.

Yeā€™re still in the senior buddy.

Ah yeah, we have that won apparently once we avoid Galway in the semi finalā€¦

2 Likes

Will you stop going on with this shite about not going to matches and bed sores now please.

1 Like

How many NAP lads were playing? Was it too many or not enough?