Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

It’s been an ‘encouraging’ year pal.

Won’t be successful until I see trophies, medals & a fucking banquet in Adare Manor celebrating as far as i’m concerned.

It’s always darkest before the dawn. When you’re walking up Jones road on August 19th, this will be a distant memory.

He must be a Galway fan then as he won’t be seeing Limerick there. The goose is cooked for Limerick this year.

Stop ffs sake. A perennial truth of the U-21 championship is that the team going well at senior gets caught at this grade.

2 Likes

We’re not going that well at senior lad.

You had mapped out a plan for how to beat Galway a couple of weeks back. It’s immaterial in any case.

2 Likes

Was very impressed by Tipp tonight their work rate was outstanding they chased down every ball the Limerick backs had no time to settle and deliver decent ball,if Limerick get outplayed they always still have a chance but when out fought they are doomed it was the same last Sunday.

2 Likes

Badly missing Anthony Daly’s coaching and leadership

2 Likes

Friday
Kerry 1-30 Limerick 0-5

Sunday
Clare 0-26 Limerick 0-15

Thursday
Tipperary 1-22 Limerick 1-13

What a bleak week

5 Likes

Can anyone explain how limerick looked so poorly prepared considering the same management won the AI last year? I know they didn’t have access to their three best players and that’s a drawback, but shouldn’t had that level of impact.

Yes.

This will all be forgotten come late August .

That’s more like it. Keep the heads up lads. Still in the senior and ye are unstoppable !!!

2 Likes

This is the final straw

1 Like

What’s the story?

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:clap::clap:

First time I’ve seen this mentioned here.

RIP Pat Donnelly.

Fell on his sword with honour.

Mayo 5-19 limerick 3-7.

Total -66.

The Board must go

Football is liable for -46 of that… lets start by getting rid of football.

1 Like