Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

but when we do get to them we fill the togs the same.

I don’t think you can take anything away from the current Mayo team. They always turn up. Limerick have nothing in recent memory to compare to this mayo team, you can’t compare the two at all.

2 Likes

ah we have. ourselves and Mayo do it the hard way. If there was an easy way of doing things ourselves and Mayo wouldn’t be taking it.

*edit. I agree with you, they are better than us at the hard way

1 Like

Mayo and
Limerick unlimited heartbreak cc’ @caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

Tom Ryan telling the truth about Limerick hurlers in yesterday’s mail. It’s a pity a few here don’t follow suit.

What did he say ???

Pitiful performance, don’t know how to stick up the article. Basically saying the Munster championship in general has been very poor.

He might have a point . The quantitative or the Munster championship has got more time than the qualitative analysis . A

The well came over the mountain…

@anon32894817

You’d think they’d have learnt about the dangers of social media already this season! Clowns!

What’s this about chaps? I’ll take a pm please

I’ll take a PM as well

Adare unable to field a team for the Junior A League Final

Sweep sweep.

Link

And so it begins. I thought they had put that shit behind them. They messed up countless West championships by giving walkovers.

Anyone got the Tom Ryan article?

Croagh/Kilfinny 3-20 Templeglantine 0-17. The commentators eye. Paudie McNamara is training Croagh. They looked well prepared and sharp. I’m calling it now, they’ll beat Monagea too.

2 Likes

Monagea were woeful when we played them in the League; they look a lot more disorganised than in previous years when I would always have rated them as one of the strongest junior teams.