Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Just as well. No point bombing high balls into you.

4 Likes

Yeah @carryharry show us your fucking medals…

Just catching up on the last few hundred posts. Didn’t miss much I see. Teege still hasn’t a clue, refs are still riding us, posters from lesser counties can’t stay away, Bandage is a good judge of hurling, rambler is consumed by jealousy and bitterness towards Na Piarsaigh.

And Na Piarsaigh are still the all Ireland champions.

3 Likes

Not even Shakespeare could write this shit.

Also, Seanie Tobin is the soundest lad you’d ever come across and spot on in his decision. Probably not a starter but easily one of the top forwards in the county a guy that is more than worth his space on the panel as an impact sub.

In fairness, they did. He left for personal reasons, he said he’d stay for two years and he did. I’ve great respect for Allen and he did a brilliant job.

Lads seem to be melting down across Internet forums and Twitter with the news teege might have been in Cheltenham last week.

@TreatyStones = Teege :open_mouth:

An excellent summation of 48 hours of shite. Entertaining shite nonetheless.

Was he?

the liberties clique were over alright but he wasn’t with them.

might as well HAve been

Lads @Joe_Player isn’t a Clare man ignore him please.

TJ was in Cheltenham.I heard it from the horses mouth.

Does it really matter if he was in Chelty or not? Would, say, the conditioning of certain members of the fullback line have been any better had TJ been observing the whackits in PnaG instead of the geegees in England?

Who’ll be in for 2017 lads, Kiely?

Hope so

It doesn’t matter who is managers.limericks style of hurling won’t change or evolve anytime soon

That must have been some piss up. You were underwater for a week.

We just need to get a little better at whacking it.

Exactly

Whack it hasn’t done Kilkenny any harm