Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

You’re talking about walking before you can run. The first order of business is not scattering it along the ground.

TJ is a great man, he is honest and will take criticism on the chin.

He really doesn’t seem to like Seanie…

:rollseyes: your better shooting it along the ground than driving it up the field, few fist pumps and a back driving it back down with fucking interest. Regardless the point is you shouldn’t be dragging central players out to take side line cuts in the half back line. It’s very fucking basic.

Be interesting to know what aspect of team management he feels he should be rightly criticised for?
Training? Motivation? Tactics? Sideline?

All the above and then some.

Don’t think the most idiotic of TJs decisions was mentioned in bringing on Hannon who is recovering from an injury when the game was well over,fuck him on for the sake of it there sure if he does his ankle again sure what harm, unreal.

That was a surprise, especially when Downes only came on after Hannon

Cian Lynch needs to be dropped… Being honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if he took off for the summer… Type of lad that could walk away from inter-county in a few years and never look back.

I don’t think so pal, alot of pressure on him to deliver and be the star for us but his talent is there just a matter of the right management getting it out of him because I guarantee his club form will soar this year.

Would you ever get a fucking grip, pal?

1 Like

I’ve lost it completely, I’ll fully admit that… However, I don’t think Cian likes the current setup.

Wheras you have been prescient in most of your comments on this forum. …you are way off on this one kid.

Cian Lynch may not have played well on Sunday but he will be fine. If you were to start dropping lads there’s a lorry load to go before him. ( a lorry able to carry a good few hefty bullocks)

1 Like

Completely wrong

I’m becoming more entrenched in my views with each reply. Lynch is a useless little cunt, strolling around like a primadonna, the little shit. Look at the shift then Austin Gleeson put in for Waterford…chalk and cheese. I hope he fucks off to New York.

2 Likes

He could benefit from being dropped for a game I think. His place seems to be a given at this point which is dangerous, let him sit on the bench and light a fire under him. He has had a very poor league. He was totally anonymous against Waterford. Tom Condon who came on well into the second half got onto more ball in the forwards than Cian did the whole game.

E-pal, relax. We’re all in a state of disillusionment at the moment but get yourself together man.

When we are crying tears of joy in the pub in Bordeaux after battering the tar out of Tipp we’ll have a good laugh about last Sunday.

1 Like

You’ve been saying this a while and I have to agree with you. He doesn’t look interested.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see any of Kevin o Brien, Dave reidy, daragh o Donovan, pat Ryan, Barry o Connell, the two dempseys, William o donoghue and possibly Dan morrissey leave the panel for the summer months.

Eh if I was playing for Waterford I’d make sure there was two lads on Cian. Tom could be left off on his own. He would find a dead end at a fuckin roundabout.

3 Likes