Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Thatā€™s always the justification!
3 ballysteen players on the panel.

I was gonna tip over to this but Iā€™m not long in from Limerick and starvingā€¦

Youā€™re only down the road from itā€¦no excuse.

Itā€™s football, bro.

True that palā€¦still hope we win thoughā€¦be nice to see the minor footballers get to a munster final.

Early black card for Diarmaid Kelly could have us in a bit of bother, probably their best player?

09-01 down almost HT.

:anguished:[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post:7355, topic:20931, full:trueā€]
09-01 down almost HT.
[/quote]

Itā€™s alright, palā€¦itā€™s 0-12 to 0-02 now.

:taxi:

Depressingā€¦feel sorry for those young ladsā€¦

Missed 4 good chances at the start and then the black card. On the back foot after that

For a minute there i thought it was hurling. What a relief!

And lads think politics is bad in Limerick hurling circles :laughing:

Just back from Pairc Ui Rinn.

Very disappointing, I had hoped theyā€™d give it a good rattle. Missed a handy free after 30 seconds and then hit the post a few minutes later - even at that stage you feared it was going to be one of those nights.

They actually were decent early on but after Kelly got the black card for the trip it was game over. Cork were rampant from then on and cut through at will.

Iā€™m happy to make Clareā€™s Paul Kinnerk tonightā€™s scapegoat.

Grand evening for it. Bad enough to have the tar beaten out of us but had this cunt sat behind me (from Limerick) who gave a running commentary on events all the way though. Happy to share his thoughts with everyone within a 20 seat radius.

2 Likes

Was Kinnerk involved with the team pal?

Iā€™ve a fair idea who you could be on about if he fits the following description: Tall, late 50ā€™s, receding hair combed back, West Limerick accent.

Lucky you. We had Tony Davis. He is an insufferable cunt. Gave out yards about the ref for the advantage before halftime and told all and sundry during halftime that the black card should only be applied in ulster.

1 Like

That sounds about right!

Donā€™t think so. He was there tonight anyway, Clare must have had the night off.

Could be bitterness out of me, but he should fuck off for himself now at this stage.

1 Like