Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Fuck me, what a goal. Barry Nash is some hurler.

What a difference a bit of coaching makes.

What a point from Nash.

This is just how a well set-up team with quality players plays. They all know what they’re trying to do.

Barry is the best hurler on that team. He is also 6ft 3 and very pacy

He’s a super prospect.

Looked like he was playing against u16s for that point

Letting Cork back into a it a bit now unfortunately.

Good game this

It’s a cliche, but 21’s is the purest form of hurling to watch these days.

2 Likes

Limerick 21s following on from last year of having a poor 10-15 minutes after hurling up a storm. Limerick are so evenly balanced and aren’t carrying a single booking. Casey is the real deal and what I really like about him is its clear and obvious what his best position is. Limerick don’t have many of those types in their ranks at the minute. Cian lynch doing ok need more from midfield. English is tenacious not afraid to mix it at all.

Jaysus Cork woke up, started cleaning us out on our puckouts; all our players seem very isolated, while they seem to be getting numbers in to win the breaking ball.

Some fine scores on both sides. We had a blistering start when we really went at it, ripped them to shreds. But they’ve battled back and it’s a real game now.

Have to do something about the puckouts, either start going short or get more support around our target. I’d be tempted to push Ryan up.

Problems 5 to 7 which not there last year. Also not winning enough of our puck outs since 10th minute.

The experiment at 6 is not a success so far. One or two.lost at the pace of the game

What a difference playing against a shit Cork u21 team rather than playing against Tipp seniors makes

3 Likes

The step is unreal. If say seanie Tobin was playing here he’d have 1-5 got.

Ronan Lynch really needs to step up here.

You didn’t say that after 15 mins…but you’ve a fair point.

This is typical of this 21’s team last year too though…started like a train against Tipp in the Munster SF last year…but barely got over the line in the end.

I’d gladly take a 1 pt victory tonight.

Doesn’t seem to be, Cian at least would be more comfortable if the Lynch’s were swapped.

There’s been a score every time the ball went near peter casey, point pass or free.

There’s a good reason why Ronan is where he is.