Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Thatā€™ll teach you not to take notice of anything on hoganstand.

1 Like

Joke team. Gutless ā€œmanagementā€

Tbf the less the 21s are involved the better.

2 Likes

Not a hope thatā€™ll be the team that starts

Whats wrong with Cian???

Iā€™m seething and lynch is injured apparently so he was making no change. :sweat_smile: Hon Westmeath put us out of our misery

Whatā€™s going on with our senior team is shameful.

When half the people you talk to arenā€™t bothered going to the game and the other half want to see us loseā€¦it just shows how far we have gone back from 13/14.

I donā€™t ever want to see a Limerick team go out and lose but the last day against Tipp really was a sucker punch. Far worse then last year and in a way 2009 in the SF even, I canā€™t even bring myself to consider going tomorrow.

Itā€™s depressing as we should be at the very least competitive in Munster with the group we have.

1 Like

Itā€™s worse than 2009 just because these players are better.

You could not make it up

To 2017

3 Likes

Nightmare draw getting Westmeath. Itā€™ll be worse again if we get Wexford/Offaly in the next round. Ambling along aimlessly. Just put the dying dog that is the Limerick senior hurling team 2016 out of its misery.

Wonā€™t be in Mullingar. Family engagement. Actually not even bothered about missing it.

Bring back Pad Joe Whelehan, all is forgiven.

4 Likes

I even forgot we have a game this week. The year is written off in my head already.

The Cork Minor and U-21 hurlers do.

Itā€™s time to change the tune here.

Hon teage

Ye could get us so tats ye in the last 8

Nice sunny day here in Mullingar, at present

What time is this shit starting?

5 pm. Limerick and TJ just ran out into the field.

A dummy team named to face Westmeath. :rollseyes:

Condon, Hickey and Hegarty dropped. Seanie Oā€™Brien, Paudie Oā€™Brien and Darragh Oā€™Donovan all start.

Lolz.