Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Who are you hooking up with?

Carrigalineā€¦ Only 10 mins away and decent facilities.

1 Like

I love me county

Quaid halfback? FFS :grinning:

3 Likes

Glas could you tell us the name of the clare intermediate corner back that marked casey last night? Id imagine this question will be very popular at table quizzes for years to come given young casey canā€™t be marked.

1 Like

You just dont get it fella.

Wow. Thereā€™s attempts at point scoring and thereā€™s thisā€¦ :smile:

This is pathetic. 2 days before a championship match of huge importance and the pessism surrounding Limericks prospect is fucking abysmall. Myself included. Really looking forward to that Indian and a few pints in Bowes.

1 Like

I hope you get an unmerciful dose of the shits you cunt

1 Like

I will but Iā€™ll buy a Clare flag off you on the way in to wipe my arse with, you fuckwit

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got to have faith lads, we can still win the senior A I this year. Keep the faith lads.

Thanks Gilbertine

Never mind Moloney for Clare; what about Moloney for Limerick? Moloney & Oā€™Connor and even Kinnerk if he wants.

I know we have our own All-Ireland U-21 winning manager who has set himself up with good people but it mightnā€™t be any harm getting someone outside Limerick political circles and you can hardly argue with his record. Even last year, without all the superstars, he got to a Munster final, beating a highly-fancied Waterford along the way.

1 Like

This article was sounding reasonably ok until I read the last paragraph. Is this how far we have fallen! F*ckin Hell.

1 Like

Bizarre carry on for a Kilkenny man.

You never learn do ya.You just keep leaving yourself wide open.

Open for what exactly? Leave it out if youā€™ve something to say or else fuck back into hiding like the little rat you areā€¦

Who is asking you? Fuck back to your mud hut.

I will not lower myself to that

1 Like

Jesus weā€™re very sensitive tonight. Whatā€™s wrong? Princess not giving you permission to go on Saturday, or are there no pensioners left to rob for their travel pass?