Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Its OK there is a contingency plan drawn up. Spike laid it all out to me after the match last Sunday when I asked him what would happen with the club fixtures. He said that the plan was to tell the footballers to go fuck themselves.

Plan B is to convene all football clubs back to Rathkeale where they can play the football off as a blitz over the a weekend.

Plan C which will be more than likely is to play the football on a Wednesday and the hurling on the weekend

1 Like

Unfortunately that is probably very accurate.

https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/1019177761091530752

Next thing is you’ll be posting up the hogan stand team of the week.

They most they could have played was one round in May, but no-one was keen on that, and the footballers were still going at that stage so you’d have got nowhere. Format is more condensed in Clare anyway, gets ran off fairly quick once it’s up and running.

they’ve Diarmuid Byrnes corner back wearing number 4 and picked Connor Fogarty midfield even though his partner James Maher was far superior

1 Like

Yeah. Got it around midnight last night.

I got the second email there now

I’m hearing Drom have asked for their football game thats scheduled for the weekend of the Hurling to be played on the Thursday or Friday. Good few have made plans for Dublin already

Poor Damien Hayes…

“Cork Uí Caoimh”! Repeatedly!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Total simpleton. He didn’t know mike casey was from nap or the morrisseys were brothers.

1 Like

Damien Hayes is a fucking moron.

1 Like

things are either very good or very bad for Limerick hurling when the IT interview aul grumpy. That said he nearly always speaks sense .

1 Like

I like Cregan. Very grumpy for sure but a good head on his shoulders.

Played his part in improving the standards in underage hurling. A big hand in developing some of the players in our senior panel today. Done more than most.

2 Likes

And the best hurler ye ever had in the televised age, one of the best I ever saw

1 Like

Our best since Mackey and still unsurpassed .

1 Like

Well I’m well too young to remember him playing but seen a lot of those matches, he had plenty of class and style in an era where it was mostly fast and furious.

He wouldn’t lace Sheamie Flanagans Boots

1 Like

I was taken to every match going as a young fella and lived close de enough to PUC to go as a neutral, he was my favourite hurler and he was well into his thirties, a class act

2 Likes