Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

What number do I text “STOP” to

I wonder is it too late to order flares for the semi final :smirk:

2 Likes

I saw a posse of muldoon maor types in hi-viz traipsing up to the scoreboard after one went off last Sunday…

What reaction did they get (and what were they expecting!)?

They have to go through the motions I suppose

I think 3 flares went off on Sunday. They took a few naggins and cans of cider from a few young lads too

I’d say the Guards in Thurles are never short a few cans for the office parties

2 Likes

Not sure if they’d have much use for cans of Carling or naggins of two trees vodka :sweat_smile:

Them cunts would drink it out of a sock mate

Useless fat cunts — 3 of them stood outside Bowes at 12pm stopping people going in for a beer 2 hours before a game and it pissing raining outside…
Why dont the GAA just allow people who have bought alcohol on premises bring it back to their seat / terrace? Why force people to drink it under the stand? it’s fucking stupid.

I assume Lars applied to open up early? The rest of the pubs should have did the same…

@TreatyStones brought his beer up to his seat the rebel.

They were lashing them out in the greyhound at 11.30. Have they a different licence I wonder

No, Lar doesnt give a fuck …

Possibly seeing as you used be able to get pints at the greyhound track when the Good Friday ban on drinking in pubs was a thing

Probably yeah -

He was selling multipack cans of cider on Sunday…

I’d say only for the money from parking & liquor on match days the greyhound stadium wouldn’t last long

3 cans for a tenner in the dog track. Lashing them out. Better than a fucking €5 for a can in the ardhu on match days anyway

4 Likes

That’s decent to be fair.

Myself and Phil had some of that!

Be rude not to. Especially since the pints were muck anyway