Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

ā€œstarting fitā€ :joy:

Hogan and Fennelly came on mid way through the second half the prior week and were fucked in the last five minutes. They hardly got starting fit in a week, Iā€™d say they had no more than 20 minutes in them. I think Cody made a mistake starting them, he should have saved them for the last 15 minutes, but on the other hand they might have been too far behind then.

Just cautioning not to read too much into that win against a spent Kilkenny, Cork will be a very different proposition, fresh and well prepared.

Cork are rightly favourites ā€” but playing KK is totally different - itā€™s pure combat. The Cork game will be more of a shoot out.

Hayes was open alright but I presume that was cos they were doing food, over 21ā€™s also

I donā€™t think you (?) want to get into a shoot out with Cork.

does anyone in limerick work?
you fuckers keep the internet going on yeā€™re own
Not normal
Ye fuckers are juiced

The way both teams set up it will be - cant see either team changing drastically - We were without Hannon and Gillane the last day we played them so they are two big players to have back. The fear is Corkā€™s pace if Lehane / Harnedy/ Fitzgibbon are all on song.

They have a big problem with Limericks aerial ability, Hegarty and Hayes were having. Field day as well as Flanagan. Gillane well able to win his own ball in the full forward line also. They have a nice midfield but Lynch does way more for me than Fitzgibbon. Limerick by 5 points.

Cork as Munster Champions will be favourites and rightly so

Cork 5/6
Limerick 6/5

WOD really was superb off the bench the last day, got on so much ball. Jim-Bob esque.

1 Like

Another big unit too.

He was class. Very calm on the ball and made a great run and was unlucky for a point from a lovely Dowling hand pass.

He has also come on an awful lot this year.

Askeaton 0-9
Kileedy 0-9

Half time

All-County League Final Result: Doon 2-20 Na Piarsaigh 1-13

cc @balbec

2 Likes

I doubt the NaP lads would have the right type of cap for the job

I wonder were Murphy/Pat Ryan/Downes/Dempsey playing?

Hickey played league for Murroe/Boher last night.

Killeedy win 21-15. Tour won the other one

A real deal that .

Tour top the group and into the Semis. Templeglantine top the other group.

Quarters are Askeaton v Croagh/Kilfinny and Feenagh/Kilmeedy v Killeedy.

It should be made it all county, and get on with it ffs.

Pissing around there is a fucking joke.