Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Adare won 4-9 to 1-6

Youā€™re wishing your life away

And the sad thing is Iā€™ll be in Vegas for the match! :confused::confused:

Howā€™s that sad? Are you going over to get hitched?

Ah lads. Yere dropping like flies here.

1 Like

I am in me bolox! Semi finals in Crocker are days to be cherished especially seen as itā€™s our first time playing Cork there. But fuck it Iā€™ll try and enjoy it from there anyway!

They opened 6/4 yesterday. Wasnā€™t long been snapped up!

West junior hurling QF Ask vs Croagh fixed for Tuesday night. Not sure if the other game is on the same night or not.

I remember as a young lad going up to watch Askeaton and Croagh in the championship and thereā€™d be hundreds at it and rows in the stand and everything. Halcyon days

Are askeaton not playing Sun night in the football? 3 games in 6 days if so.

Yip and football fixed for the following Friday as well, but thatā€™s doubtful as itā€™s vs Pats. Far from ideal for us. Injuries piling up on us as well.

Is the team named tomorrow?

It will here no doubt .

The game is Saturday?

Yes . Kk didnā€™t look great last Sunday . Galway bate us both well .

Hard to call .

Any chance TG4 are showing it?

I think Limerick lack pace all over. Bar Oā€™Neill we have been average. I would say greater than the sum of our parts.

3 Likes

Seems not

They are showing from semis on ward .

This

1 Like

Very positive that Oā€™Neill is minor again next year.

1 Like

O Neill was class v Tipp first day out but has been ok since . He has another year at this grade and is a good prospect .

Agree the team has in the main overachieved . Enjoyed watching their games , a good bunch .

1 Like

ā€˜Unprecedented demandā€™: Almost 25k tickets snapped up for Limerickā€™s Croker clash with Cork

Did someone say bandwagon