Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Something along those lines alright.

Can someone stick up a GIF of Mul horsing into Coleman just after half time in the drawn game on the June Bank Holiday weekend please.

Weā€™ll need more of that spirit next weekend. :clap:

1 Like

@anon78624367
@anon32894817

Will ye shake hands lads, will ye shake hands?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve offered a few olive branches to him @FatChops

he can go away and fuck himself. No e-handshakes

:laughing: your one of the oddest people on here. You followed me from thread to thread losing the plot about a few quips about rory mcilroy and drugs being bought on line. You take it too seriously. Relax.

:popcorn:

fight, fight, fight, fight

oi, oi, oi, oi, oi

They can settle it in front of the Spire next weekend

thatā€™s the nature of a forum. You post on the threads that are active, and you are the most active poster on here.

I rescinded your forum ban out of pity, as I felt you absolutely needed this place, and couldnā€™t be dealing with the rebrand pretending not to be youā€¦

Sure you were on within 20 seconds of the ban lift.

Youā€™d want to lay off the drugs. You are seeing shadows everywhere.

1 Like

KICK HER IN THE FAAAAAAANY KELLY!!!

2 Likes

@anon78624367
@anon32894817

Will ye shake hands lads? Thereā€™s no losers here today. Two great families and a great fight, you wouldnā€™t see better. Will ye shake hands lads?

Shake hands.

:joy::joy::joy:

itā€™s laughable alright.

WelloffShallowAndeancockoftherock-max-1mb
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN DUN DUN DUN!!

2 Likes

Iā€™d be afraid Iā€™d lose my shoe

1 Like

I think itā€™s time I move on. Lads like @anon78624367 take this place too seriously. Most of us can have a laugh. Deep down I love ye all.

All you crumbleds are shite in a bucket ā€¦ I bate your brudder big John fair and square and I bate your cousin small Mike too and Iā€™ll bate you as well you shite ya. No de_la_sexface was ever bate by a crumbled.

1 Like

No sexfaces ever bate anyone. Us crumbleds will fight you any time and any where. You wouldnt fight us above in Thurles. You wouldnt fight us below in Cork. Weā€™ll fight ye above in Dublin Sunday week but ye wont show up. None of this 6 weeks training or nothing. Just a fair go, our best agin your best. But ye are cowardly bastards.

1 Like

mr-bean-sex-face

hear me roar

What about up by the peoples park?