Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Graeme is 6 foot?? This is news to all, most especially to Graeme himself.

3 Likes

Jake might be but not Graham.

1 Like

Not quite six foot but quite close,
Odd that heā€™s considered so small by the Limerick posters,

Heā€™s nowhere near 6 foot!

1 Like

What would you consider ā€œquite closeā€?

Heā€™s what 5 foot 10?

Closer to 5 11 id say, about the same as the 20 year old that was supposedly trying to bully him which had ye creaming the trousers.
Iā€™m wondering though why a guy of above average height is considered tiny in the context of limerick hurling

Weā€™re all giants shure

Just trying to sell the plucky underdog narrative when in reality with the underage juggernaut in limerick anything less than 5 all irelands in the next decade will be a failure

Not much good to the average young lad in the street whoā€™d like to play for Limerick but will never reach six foot when the hardcore supporters see an above average height guy as a dwarf.

1 Like

You are wrong though; Graeme is maybe 5ā€™9 which is below average height in my book.

Heā€™d be what youā€™d class as a ā€˜dimunitive corner-forwardā€™.

And his size doesnā€™t hinder him at all, the way he can change direction in a split second is his best attribute.

Heā€™s a grand hurler, a great bit of stuff. But heā€™s not small, Iā€™ve seen him close up a few times and heā€™s about my height, Iā€™m nearly 5 11.
I find it funny that the whole narrative around his clash with Coleman was a David v Goliath one, Iā€™d say theyā€™re about the same size but Mulcahy has been around the block so youā€™d expect a bit more toughness

Iā€™ve met him plenty of times and heā€™s a small fella; I think you might possibly be overestimating your own height so!

I donā€™t think anyone has said it was David vs Goliath but the fact is that Coleman started on the smallest player on the Limerick team and Mul didnā€™t back down. The crowd loved it.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: they must make em small in cork if you think Graham is tall

@backinatracksuit is a short arse.

2 Likes

Fuck sake lads

So himself and @backinatracksuit are 5ā€™8". Christ, a right pair of midgets.

2 Likes

Got the Limerick crowd going just after Half Time. Set the tone for the rest of the half.

Rattled Coleman, Graeme blocked him down again the on the other side about 5 or 10 minutes later too.

2007 AI H semi v Waterford on Eir sport 1 at the minute

1 Like