Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Seeing Con O Callaghan struggle for form for the dubs yesterday highlights how good a job kiely, o Connor and Kinnerk have done bringing in the Casey’s and Dowling. Keeping them fresh and easing them back in. I know it’s slighlty different because nap lost but still it points to the quality of the management.

You could put it down to less celebrating also.

Jesus wept

4 Likes

A weekend blitz and it could all be gotten rid if fairly quickly.

Ah here. I’m all for the management but this is a bit too much.

Compare the form of nap players to 2016. P Casey was footnote for the rest of that season. Look at the impact he’s making this season.

Peter casey was still in school on 2016 Id say. No wonder he is a better player now

He’d have been finished. He was very poor for the 21s that year and didn’t get going for the club at all.

He won a harty cup the same year he won the AI with Na p anyway. Tis no wonder he was fucking tired

1 Like

This is like a cry for help, bizarre stuff

How could they be tired? Would have been playing for Limerick in January or February if they weren’t with na pairsaigh.

it’s more the lack of break between November and March. No real pre season either and then straight back into it.

@Aristotle

What year did kildimo and Pallas adult teams merge ???

1 Like

This time next week :ronnyroar::ronnyroar:

1 Like

How fucking slow is the week going to go?

Enjoy it while you still can mate,

2 Likes

As you see, I have not got involved in any of the "pleasantries " exchanged. I have no intention of getting involved now either. Just looking forward to a great day out next Sunday

2 Likes

It’s going to be a long cunt of a week. Nothing to break it

I’m away tomorrow night is all. Breaks it a small bit