Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Iā€™m heading up on Saturday, Iā€™ll watch Galway and Clare above. Whatā€™s the weather like for the week?

@TreatyStones
Is that half time score for you game correct at nil?

Drop of rain Wednesday and Thursday. Not sure after that.

Yes. A bad bad night.

We should be enjoying this. It is three weeks from the All Ireland final when we stun Galway to eventually get the fcuking trophy at last. We win it out this year.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Limerick tomorrow afternoon for work. Looking forward to soaking in a bit of the atmosphere.

Depends how many gifs you post.

giphy%20(7)

I too am really looking forward to next Sunday but to play my part in the so far low key build up, I will also not be partaking in any of the Billy Big Bollox exchanges on here. To register my prediction, I think Limerick will win by 2 in an open high scoring classic.

1 Like

Chance of heavy showers on Sunday increasing by the day,ah lovely!

Most townies wonā€™t even know Tis on .

Whatā€™s on?

2 Likes

I think that suits Limerick.

1 Like

Brilliant disdain towards the Media from kiely. A blanket ban would be very welcome. Too many of the usual suspects beginning to chirp in media recently.

Iā€™m not looking to inflame anything but how is that disdain towards the media?

Heā€™s done a piece in the local paper saying there is no fear of Croke Park. He hasnā€™t said anything about the media.

1 Like

Would you say that Kiely does media disdain better than any other managers past or present in any sport, I mean look how his media disdain has brought on Peter Casey

1 Like

Look at the video. The only lad kiely should talk to is alright sort matt o Callaghan.

What video?

thatā€™s alright for an auld league match but this is an All-Ireland semi final. Kiely would want to take a leaf out of Sean Boylans book and be able to talk to the media for as long as they want, without giving away a thing