Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Christ above lads. Just stop.

Jesus Christ lads, would ye ever fuck off.

Weā€™re playing an All-Ireland semi-final this weekend would ye all cop the fuck on.

4 Likes

He said he didnā€™t know what a word that he has used a few times means, itā€™s no surprise to anyone but he chose to delete it anyway :confused:

0nLo6bB

Stop, guys. Just stop.

1 Like

Itā€™s not my fault people disagree on my position on the media and have to make it personal.

Thereā€™s going to be no work done this week!

1 Like

giphy%20(2)

1 Like

Please delete this gif of the rapist/woman beater.

You made it personal with me kid

Go fuck yourself Kim-Jon- @anon32894817

You endorse rapists and woman beaters. Itā€™s ok I donā€™t want anything to do with you anymore.

now this is libelous. If I was a fanny like you Iā€™d report or flag this post, if I knew how. But Iā€™m not a fanny, like you, so I wonā€™t.

My guess is that Mummy and Daddyā€™s staff and the house help never talked back to him growing up, itā€™s fascinating to watch

Please jog on I donā€™t want anything to do with a person that endorses woman beaters and rapists. You were asked to remove the post and you wouldnā€™t.

Lads, this here is the secret sauce.

If anyone wants this ape off their backs all youā€™ve to do is throw up a gif of Mike Tyson, heā€™ll leave you alone then

This forum doesnā€™t endorse rapists and woman beaters. Only the lowest of the low would.

ok fuck off now.

please clarify, who fuck off where?

everyone fuck off anywhere?

These incidents never happened until you turned up.

serious question, is there a mute or block function on this forum.

Feel free to mute or block me. I think people are getting tired of this dance now mate, between you and I.