Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Limerick starting to eat itself. Absolutely fascinating to watch. This is definitely going to seep into the players physce

2 Likes

You were offered the chance to finish this mess on Friday but you keep chasing me around from thread to thread. You are obsessed with me. Youve managed to reply to me 250 times. Twice as much as anybody else.

you are the most active poster on the forum, at a time when Iā€™m active. Itā€™s how a forum works.

I reply to you. You insult me. The dance starts.

If you are still seething over what happened on the Horsey thread, let it go pal.

@anon32894817 and the lads have a weird feud/meltdown thing going on all week since the lads found out you could buy drugs online. Itā€™s definitely the shittest feud the internet has ever seen.

1 Like

Over the past month I believe mouse is the most active person on the forum with almost three times the posts. Youā€™ve lied again.

Look, if youā€™re still upset about the Horsey thing. Let it go.

If I respond to you, with a genuine question, can you please refrain from the insults? Then we wonā€™t have to do this dance, every single fucking time.

The only interaction weā€™ve had on the equine thread is when you complemented me on my fantastic tipping.

we didnā€™t have a bet where the loser would leave the forum no? that must have happened in my head.

It certainly didnā€™t happen on the equine thread anyway.

The two boys have everyone hoping like sausages in a frying pan. A great way to take the focus off the players. Ye are playing a blinder boys.

2 Likes

ah Iā€™ve had enough of this.

Iā€™m leaving the forum mate, this isnā€™t a cry for attention. Or you havenā€™t won an internet battle.

Iā€™m leaving because Iā€™m too fucking old to be doing this shit with you. There are some very interesting people here who are funny.

You are a fucking spoofing bore, who gets by throwing up a few winners.

Iā€™m literally too old to putting up with your shit.

If the two of ye keep your distance @anon78624367 and @anon32894817 offer a lot to the forum. Just block and leave it out lads.

You donā€™t have to respond to him you know?

You can just ignore him. I haveā€™nt responded to the pretend Italians for a year now and e-life is much better.

Itā€™s just as well @anon78624367 fucked off ā€” We are going to war and we want men with us in the trenchesā€¦ We need to get rid of that cunt @FlakeAway next.

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit - I can see you typing ā€¦ dont bother your bollox and stay the fuck out of this thread for the week, you cunt.

8 Likes

Good idea, weā€™ve lost the wrong one today.
Iā€™m gonna give you a wide steer as well @anon32894817 , one less lambaster for you to worry about

The INTERNET is serious business

Every day is a school day on the Internet.

They should just release the Dow. He can do all the interviews.