Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

I can only speak for myself :wink:

Are them the cunts that were fucked out of the Marketā€™s Field ???

Two night stag in Killarney commencing on Friday week. :disappointed_relieved:

Good few other hurling fans will be on the stag too. Wexford v Galway at 5pm followed by the big one from Porky Keeve at 7. Both on Sky.

Pub for the day, preferably beside a bookies.

Will still be seething at throw-in over missing it, mind you.

1 Like

Would ye not drive into Cork to watch it, spin back to rejoin the session afterwards. Not a big drive at all tbf.

1 Like

What are you still doing here? Youā€™ve about as much spine as Bubbles Oā€™Dwyer has when itā€™s put up to him that you havenā€™t stuck to your word. As gutless as yeā€™re Senior AND Minor Hurlers were yesterday.

And Primary Game!

1 Like

Sure if thereā€™s a few others that want to watch it ye can plan around finding a decent pub to watch it in comfort.

:laughing:

Bare hour of a drive Iā€™d say but will probably be in bits on the Saturday morning and then waiting around all day to drive down for the late throw-inā€¦

Heā€™ll only have one stag, small price to pay to miss one game anyway!

Exactly Carry, any proper supporter would do it!

:smile:

1 Like

You will be too pissed to seethe .

1 Like

Bubbles is a great man on a big day. A first round clash against minnows wouldnā€™t interest him

1 Like

I think it is fair to say even Tipperary would be competitive against the rabble in Leinster. A one team league.

1 Like

Lets hope Bubbles considers a relegation play off against kerry a big game otherwise heā€™ll have a very quiet summer.

1 Like

Sure Hoggie is clean also according to them but has been sent off two or three times since the incident in Linerick. His nose is getting bigger.

Cc @Watchyourtoes et all

https://m.soundcloud.com/sportsjoe-gaa-hour/woeful-tipperary-brilliant-limerick-joe-mcdonagh-cup-snub

1 Like

He has serious gears and works his high socks off also.

The soft Cork cunts. I normally like Cork but this egg chasing queen kneeling clown is very annoying.

Kerry arenā€™t gonna to win the Joe McDonagh