Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

The soft center is from the Tipp side of things.

Anyone see the club wall in the Gaelic Grounds? Loads of the club names in Irish have the incorrect spelling and the fucking correct spelling actually in the crest, how the fuck did someone manage that?! :roll_eyes:

Graeme and Jake are nephews of Donie Barry. Their father Tommy Mul was a super soccer player and hurled for Kilmallock but was black guarded a bit. Barry Hennessy is Tom the goalies son and his granduncle was Tommy Hanley. The Mahoney’s Gavin and Kev etc also have a Hanley mother. Oisin Reilly is a first cousin of Barry Hennessy. Robbie Hanley is Noel’s son he played for London another grandson of Tommy. Eoin Ryan’s mother is another Hanley. The Killer, Ger and Dermot Hanley are Nephews of Tommy. That’s the gist of it. I’ve probably missed a few connections there.

Spike sent the wrong email

Going to be some crack when @Julio_Geordio and @TreatyStones come on and explain how everyone in ballysteen is related to each other :rofl:

1 Like

All them Gallaghers, Nevilles, Hollands and Ranahans are related. That’s 90% of the place.

1 Like

The Somers and the Hayes and the Ranahans and the Gallaghers and the whole fucking shooting gallery! :laughing:

The Ballysteen family tree is more like a spider web

Unreal.

We’ve had a lovely chat here tonight lads, lovely to see, lovely stuff. I’m off to bed. I’m as happy as Cathal Barrett after a few pints.

6 Likes

The askeaton Hartys are related to the patrickswell hartys

A twee off of epic proportions. You weird bastards.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with you cinema head?

1 Like

Where are you going with this one?

Great limerick Gaa families.

Interesting to go back 5 years now

Did I read somewhere shane Irwin is now a pro golfer? He was a very good hurler.

All the while complaining that Marty Morrissey is too twee. Gas cunts

2 Likes

Correct founded in 1968 Noel Drumgoole worked for Bord Na gCon IIRC

Is Marty Morrissey related to the Morrisseys? He must be if you go back far enough.