Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Brian is Sean’s brother

FFS they nearly all went to mary I. They are all teachers

1 Like

As directed by kiely.

Good few secondary in there

Yeah. I heard John Kiely is behind the selection.

As Esso said, his older brother.

Fine hurler too, has an U-21 All-Ireland medal from 2015, centre-back for Bruff.

At least one, if not two, non-teachers in that squad. John Fitzgibbon works for AIB and I’m fairly sure that Tommy Quaid is an engineer.

Think Tobin is or was in car sales.

Paul O’Brien and Dylan O’Shea are both exceptional talents. They’ll both need to be on top of their game if the Limerick U20’s are to have any chance of defeating Cork in July.

He sold a car to the missus in recent years anyway

Frank Hogan’s.

Another tainted title for Limerick.

If it’s not financial doping, it’s pretend teachers.

3 Likes

Winners find a way

Under article 3.5 of the inter-firm gaelic games by-laws, this clearly states that teams can avail of up to 4 players from outside their firm.

All perfectly legal.

The inter-pubs have the same law and you can avail of up to 5 lads who dont drink in the pub you represent.

1 Like

Ooooofffttt!

He was alright, but went back a retrained as a primary teacher a few years ago. Think he’s out in Killinure NS,

That’s not quite what happened, he played half a game at centre back out of necessity. He was centre forward, Hannon was centre back. Neither were in the game whatsoever in the first half and Kierans well on top. they switched them around in the second half as opposed to Dowling starting at centre back

Yes . You are correct . SKC have some hex on ASR .

Think ASR mounted a decent comeback in the second half, remember Hannon winning a number of frees from running at the Kieran’s backs.

They were swapped around a lot from match to match in fairness.