Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Ah here

Wha ?

Im just saying that it makes no sense to televise it.

I’m guessing they had next Saturday night allocated for a hurling quarter final slot at 7pm. With another one or two live the next day.

Luckily for them the All-Ireland champions quarter final is the only one still going ahead next weekend so their viewing figures should still hold up.

5 Likes

Actually is tv coverage even confirmed for next Saturday?

Just looking there and Cork - Tipp is live with Wexford - Kilkenny and Waterford - Galway deferred.

Nothing about the match in O’Moore Park the night before.

I can’t imagine huge viewing figures for this , even in Lk to be honest .

The limerick laydur says so .

1 Like

Tá sé foilsithe ar shuíomh idirlíon TG4 ar aon nós

1 Like

Go raibh maith agat.

Fáilte romhat.

Great to see a full weekend of hurling there after the sheer depression of this weekend’s offering.

1 Like

About 20 articles written about how there is now ‘bite’ in the Limerick-Clare rivalry again because they have literally fuck all else to write about :grin:

“These are two counties that don’t like losing to each other”

Ah yeah go on, pull the other one!

I dont think Limerick fans are as bothered as Clare fans are … the difference is they know that we’ve seen their women folk’s fannies inside Limerick and we will see their daughter’s fanny and their grand daughter’s fanny in time. It drives them gaga and who can blame em. They need a maternity back out in Ennis for their own sanity.

1 Like

Are you let near the Maternity with that carry-on? Can the poor women not have their children in peace without you wanting to look at their fannies?

Big screen job in the GGs.

1 Like

I suppose if the concert didn’t make any money that’s the obvious next step

Look it, you Clare lads can come into Limerick Delis and not be bothered. Can you say the same if it was the other way around?

Ahem

1 Like

They are lazy fuckers. Three weeks ago it was the strength of our panel.

The “rivalry “ is harmless compared to the 90s .