Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Great to have an extra week to get a tough training week in.

LIMERICK have six teams working out of their Underage Hurling Academy for 2019.

Revealed are the varying management teams catering for the inter-county teams from U-14 to U-17.

The backroom teams include a number of former inter-county senior hurlers and respected coaches.

All is co-ordinated by the Limerick Hurling Academy Committee, which is headed up by 2017 All-Ireland U-21 winning manager Pat Donnelly.

Also included in the nine man steering committee is Joe McKenna, Limerick GAA secretary Mike O’Riordan, sponsor Gerry McManus and two strength and conditioning coaches; Mikey Kiely and Darragh Droog.

MANAGEMENT LINE-UP

U-17: Manager: Diarmuid Mullins (Mungret); Coaches: Richie Flannery (Nenagh, Co Tipperary), Tommy Quaid (Effin), John Meskell (Ahane), Liaison Officer: Neil Clifford (Monaleen); Kitman: Declan Gillane (Patrickswell); Stats: Pat Keane (Newcastle West).

U-16: Manager: Pat Conlon (Na Piarsaigh); Coaches: Shane O’Neill (South Liberties), Shane Mullane (Monaleen), Patrick Jones (Hospital-Herbertstown), Ger Barry (Killeedy); Kitman: Colin Heffernan (Na Piarsaigh).

U-15 A: Manager: Donal O’Grady (Granagh-Ballingarry), Coaches: Ger Downes (Knockaderry), Liam Reale (Hospital-Herbertstown).

U-15 B: Manager: Liam Hammersley (Cappamore); Coaches: Thomas Franklin (Pallasgreen), Mark Keane (South Liberties), Ger Hickey (Crecora-Manister), Liaison Officer: Pat Butler (Old Christians); Kitman: Brendan Flood (South Liberties).

U-14 A: Manager: Kevin O’Hagan (Mungret); Coaches: Damian Gillane (Patrickswell) and Ruairi Walsh (Mungret).

U-14 B: Coaches: Aaron Murphy (Hospital-Herbertstown), Dave Clohessy (Fedamore); Liaison Officer: Mike O’Connor; Kitman: Pat Gavin (Ballybrown).

Limerick Hurling Academy Committee: Pat Donnelly, Denis Murrihy, Mikey Kiely, Darragh Droog, Liam Hayes, Joe McKenna, Mike O’Riordan, Gerry McManus, Mike Cotter.

Goalkeeper Coach: Timmy Houlihan.

4 Likes

Hon Muller

New Limerick GAA website.

Looks like it is an improvement.

An improvement ? It could not be worse .

I went on looking for league tables during the week and couldn’t find any?

How hard it is to do league tables, they’re there on Serva, just feed them in?

Oh that websites not good…

There’s a fella running the milford gaa website as a hobby, and only for him no one would have a clue what’s going on in Limerick GAA.
The layout is as old as the internet itself, but it works like a charm. It’s unbelievable how accurate he has it.

The Limerick GAA website in contrast which is probably designed by paid professionals and is supposed to maintained by the PRO etc. who have access to all the results, is an unusable piece of garbage, with results missing and tables wrong most of the time.

Yea, thats fucking godawful. Slow, clunky, cluttered. LIke its been done by a transition student, or The Runt.

Whoever wrote it should be giving money back…

this is the contents of robots.txt

User-agent: *
Disallow: /wp-admin/
Allow: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

basically given a free shot at the admin login. Guess the credentials

admin
Champions2018

2 Likes

I presume most Limerick lads here have a reference to last year in some form of password(s)

Tippareshit18

The hassle of changing them all from ending in 73 to 18 almost ruined the win

4 Likes

my work one changes every 3 months … my best one was Glynn6f5Casey5f6

11 Likes

@myboyblue I’ve just spent the last 10 minutes trying to log into the learning.gaa.ie site.
Same details works fine on my phone but fail on my PC.
Do I need to revert back to IE9 or something?

A big fuck off banner at the top about reliving the magic (OR “RELIVING THE MAGIC” BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN LIMERICK GAA IS IN BLOCK CAPITALS NOW) which takes you to a page solely consisting of thumbnails of JPGs which takes forever to load because they are all full-size, 3000 pixel+ images.

Don’t be codded by the menu at the top promising Results & Tables, the tables are under Fixtures. Still looks like a clusterfuck to navigate with unordered list drop-downs and shit to decide what competition you want.

1 Like

COME ON LIMERICK ALWAYS

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’ve never logged into it and have no idea am afraid.