Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I read somewhere that one of the most popular hacked passwords in a county I won’t name is

codyisking1

Newcastle West’s Joe Lee is the team manager. A senior selector under manager Maurice Horan, Joe is brother of Limerick senior manager Billy Lee.

Former Limerick dual player James Ryan (Galbally) is the team coach with selectors Ollie Coffey (Hospital-Herbertstown) and Michael Lenihan (Mountcollins).

LIMERICK PANEL : Eliah Riordan, Jack Quinlivan, Sean Kilbridge, Shane O’Connell (all Fr Caseys); Eoin McGrath, Josh Dineen, Peter O’Dwyer, Shane Hanrahan (all Galbally); Conor Galvin, Frank Corcoran, James Killian (all Mungret St Pauls); Mark Donnellan and Tom Marsden (both Ahane); Cormac Woulfe, Rory O’Connor (both St Senans); Eddie Murphy O’Connor, Tomas Sheahan (both Askeaton-Ballysteen); Michael O’Mahony, Michael Southgate (both Adare); Caillum Hedderman (Ballybricken-Bohermore); Conor Stack (Feohanagh-Castlemahon), Conor Twomey (Croom), Daniel Geraghty (St Kierans), Darragh O’Keeffe (Fedamore), Dylan O’Sullivan (Kilteely-Dromkeen), Jack Corkery (Knockaderry), Jamie Baynham (Monagea), Killian Bennett (Bruff), Mark Walsh (Galtee Gaels), Micheal Cuddihy (Kildimo-Pallaskenry), Patrick Dolphin (Kilpeacon-Crecora), Rian McBrearty (Monaleen), Ruadhan O’Connor (Newcastle West), Shane O’Donoghue (Ballylanders).

God bless Kyle Hayes & God bless the Limerick hurlers.

1 Like

I have to say that I can’t wait until in 15 or 16 years, someone finally beats limerick

Limerick will have to be split in half for that to happen.

1 Like

Jesus, this really is a new level of seethe, the likes of which I don’t think this forum has ever seen. Remarkable.

I never seen the likes…

Poor auld flatty will never get over it, it seems.

1 Like

These Galway boys are making a show of themselves. We’ve walked all over the cunts.

1 Like

Thank God they won one themselves the year before or they would hate us altogether.

How did the A v B game go last night?
Did we win?

:open_mouth:
Check your PMs

Ahane beat Kilmallock by 5 in the U-21 quarter-final last night. Bit of a shock, I would have said.

Don’t know about that . Kilmallock had near a clean out from last year’s team

Still had Ciaran & Paudie O’Connor, Woulfe, Barrett, Hanley, McCarthy, Barry. A lot of very decent players there. I didn’t think Ahane were great tbh.

They aren’t great I’d say . The quality in this year’s championship would be down a good bit on last few years . The well will be very hard beat and are very balanced .

The Well or Doon for me.

No superstars on either team but do look to be fairly well-balanced. Paul O’Brien a huge loss for Mungret.

1 Like

Ahane have a very young team. Its more or less their minor team who are one of the favourites to win the county minor hurling championship this year plus Ciaran Barry, William Brennan and Ronan Reale. The vast majority of their players attend Castletroy College so hopefully they’ll be a lot more competitive in the Harty cup next season than what they have been for the last couple of years.

3 Likes

How about Dan Minihan?

I didn’t notice him the night we played them, but he should be underage too?

They did have a few very good players, I just didn’t think they looked like county champion material. They had a fella Murrihy who was very good, and Ronan Fox, who was centre-forward. Ciaran Barry was good too. They had another fella in midfield who was very lively too, can’t remember his name.

Out long-term after a hip op