Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Jesus he made some song and dance about his tacky wedding in spain that time, thankfully he has fucked off now and we are saved a 40 week blow by blow account from the cunt droning on about the first pregnancy in the history of mankind.
A right weird bastard, living his life online and then crying about it.

2 Likes

I’ve reported @anon32894817 running @anon61956325 off the forum to Bob’s local Sinn Féin cumann. One of the two will be receiving a knock on the door tonight but it could be either of them.

3 Likes

Judas

Would you be allowed a LinkedIn account if you never worked a day in your life,
Is gambling the farm an occupation?

1 Like

I don’t stand up bulling so I couldn’t partake in your group any longer.

Threatening someones real life persona such as jobs, family, etc because of an INTERNET persona dispute is going too far mate, way too far, even for that little prick, @catburglar. I like you bro but best to wind this in.

Go way you fucking ape. You shout down and disagree with people left, right and centre and can never admit when you are wrong and tis yourself talking about bullying? Grow a fuckin set of balls. You openly stated you hated na Piarsaigh a long tíme ago, Ard Scoil Ris too, and then you are surprised when a Na Piarsaigh clubman has an issue with that? I’m not glas’ biggest fan and we’ve had the odd run in but you threw the toys out of the pram big time and turned around and spilled all then. You left yourself down hugely.

1 Like

Anybody that thinks I wouldn’t support a player from any club wearing the limerick Jersey is wrong it as simple as that. I want nothing to do with them. Are scoil ris and nap are completely seperate and my issues with arent related at all. You have also raised major issues with Na piarsigh. Im pretty sure you called all their supports in June cunts.

I did indeed. And Glas has had a few goes at me since on several different issues. Did you see me having a fuckin fanny boy meltdown over it?

If you openly state you hate a club, criticise their players (Downes and to a lesser extent Dowling) and then get a bit of stick for it you can hardly be surprised then can you?

Dodgy

Are you Franc ???

1 Like

The online limerick hurling supporters are a very very strange bunch of individuals

7 Likes

I play the ball and not the man mate. I don’t hate Na pairsigh club there is definitely an element of a rugby club about them. They can look down on other clubs but I’d get over it. I don’t “hate” Kevin Downes. I don’t rate kevin Downes as highly as other limerick players. I wouldn’t really hate many people in life. Not over hurling anyway.

This is why ye’re only allowed to win the All Ireland once every 45 years. Full meltdown mode in progress here.

12 Likes

This is the result of that pre All Ireland blackout. Someone has blood on their hands.

1 Like

Will it start with pj writing a cheque?

1 Like

The supporters will be boxing the heads off each other by the time the league has come around. At least in Tipp, we traditionally just leave it up to the players to fight amongst themselves

Just like the squad itself, it’s the best way to build unity.

Any day now myself and @Watchyourtoes will throwing digs at each other.

Build the morale within the supporters.

3 Likes

Im gone too old for the terraces and all now, into the stands from here on in!

1 Like

Most popular AI winners in decades, it’s killing them that nobody is sour over it, they’ve resorted to attacking each other.