Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

What?

Did your reading glasses fall off you snorting the latest injury you heard about?

3 Likes

As far as I know he’s not, or Hannon either.

They said yesterday that Dowling had a back spasm so they didnt risk him… Hannon with a small tweak also and could have played but again didnt want to risk him.

Was that reported anywhere?

I heard it somewhere as well. Maybe Choco told me.

@Peejaymc - stated it was back spasm

Mike Casey became our 33rd player to get gametime in the league. Outside chance WOD will make it 34 next weekend.

Reported in the Examiner.

2 Likes

Kiely said it in a post game interview

1 Like

Eliah Riordan Fr. Casey’s is the Limerick minor football captain for 2019, Patrick Dolphin Crecora is vice-captain.

Michael Keane Adare is the minor hurling captain with Cathal O’Neill also of Crecora the vice-captain.

Don’t think the minor hurling panel has been announced yet.

Why were you looking for clarification on the dow’s absence?

They’ve still a good share in with the Minor Hurlers, approx 35, and don’t think they’re cutting again

He gets off to certain players getting injured, it’s sick.

2 Likes

I was wondering was he just dropped or injured. I didn’t even realise he wasn’t a sub until post game.

1 Like

I was actually told he was dropped but this must not be the case.

Thought you might have had a wild rumour

Wouldn’t be like him to spread rumours.

No merely enquired where he was and people said he was dropped. I didn’t realise he was injured. Makes more sense as his form been been good.

How good are the Limerick minor hurling team this year? Under the stewardship of Diarmuid Mullins, they’ll be well prepared anyway.