Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Did TFK have a hand in this development?

Not that I’m aware of.

Just back from Mick Neville Park. (You’d want your head examined to watch intermediate football at 9pm on a Tuesday evening).

Mungret St Paul’s 1-11 Glin 0-07.

Comfortable enough for the city lads, slotted home an early penalty and never looked back. The Mungret wing forward is a lovely footballer, kicked a few fine scores.

The curtain raiser, NCW v Claughaun Old Christians in intermediate hurling, finished level.

1 Like

Sorry to have missed you.

Glin were harmless and the gap should have been a lot wider

Your lads need to sort out the free taking situation, going forward.

I think they missed 7 between 45s and frees.

The wing forward had to perform. His sisters had delivered big time on Sunday in Croker.

Ah good stuff. Wasn’t aware of the family connection, didn’t have a programme/the printed page.

Glin were desperately limited up front really.

Glin were utterly steeped to get over Claughaun .

Another brother was playing corner forward and taken off early second half.

Three of last year’s minors are making a good impression and we will get another 3 or 4 off this year’s side who have made the final again, including a good keeper. Going in the right direction

Was the inter game any good? I only got in at 9pm. Had to collect juniors from grinds

I was at the gym so only arrived on at the stroke of 9pm exactly. Standing out in that weather for an hour and a half isn’t great for muscle aches.

1 Like

Worst game of hurling all year

What was the score?

1-12 or 1-13 each.
The South city crowd threw it away. Must have missed 7/8 frees.

Edit 1-11 apiece from Milford results page

Fuck sake
They couldn’t leave it alone

Cash in time bro.

2 Likes

@Bartholemew_the_Ladd will be resplendent in his new “Adare Manor” jersey

The trip to Mexico won’t pay for itself

I reckon ticket sales are slow for this National Geographic event in the Gaelic Grounds. They’ve had a few “flash sales” recently.

Look out the window. Would you go?

1 Like

Fuck … is it tonight? - it will still probably be the biggest stadium event in the world regardless.