Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

The whole thing sounds like a mess. €50 or whatever it is to sit in a seat in either end of the Mackey Stand and watch a screen, presumably through a pillar. The tickets in the middle are way more expensive. Don’t think the GG is really suitable for it all.

Saturday week

1 Like

A film showing crocodiles and toucans with an orchestra playing , in an open air Gaelic Grounds at end September .

What could go wrong ? Would it fill the Lime Tree ??

2 Likes

Last I heard they’d around 4K of the 5k sold. On a positive note the Woodlands are doing the bar there.

Why is that a positive?

Not that the Woodlands are doing it, but the fact there is a bar!!

2 Likes

This was always going to happen. Limerick doesnt support these events

If they wanted people to pay and watch gorillas throw shit at each other they should have had it in Thurles.

20 Likes

Chichen Itza is worth it.

Ticket sales progressing nicely, it’s going to be a phenomenal success and a wonderful occasion.

They should just tell people that Liam will be there at half time.Itll be thronged.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

Come see Cian Lynch (gingus ninjula) in his natural habitat

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KAfKFKBlZbM

3 Likes

I’d douse myself in petrol and set fire to it if I was forced to wear such an item. Never ever will Batt wear an advertising platform for Lord McManus.

Is it just downright jealousy that has you hating him or did he do something to offend you? It’s a bit bizarre really. He’s a sound man and has done enough good things with his money to far outweigh the ‘pay your taxes’ shite he gets thrown at him from the bar stool

2 Likes

Ah lovely👍

Nothing at all to do with jealousy and not paying his taxes should be considered an offence to anyone who works in this country and has their hard earned money spent by Fianna Gael. He is an interfering prick and his money has put stooges in place to rule over Limerick GAA. He was on the radio a couple of days after the final and the only two people he spoke about were his brother Gerry and that cunt McKenna, both of whom detest anything other than hurling in Limerick except when its a bit of rubby and a photo-op presents itself.

1 Like

Someone post up the picture lads. Ye know the one.
Can’t have @Bartholemew_the_Ladd dissing the greatest sponsor of the greatest team to win the greatest championship ever.

1 Like