Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Glad to Brimmer

9 Likes

https://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/flamboyant-limerick-hero-lynch-ploughing-his-own-furrow-37335599.html

I :two_hearts: Lynchie

2 Likes

Do the extended panel get an official medal. Will Paul brown get one or a replica

1 Like

OMG. Q. We wait till hurling is extinct in Limerick or let McManus and McKenna deliver ? Simple choice bud

If his ‘interference’ has been a positive one I don’t see the problem.

JP/Gerry McManus have setup academy for last 10 years. This is c 70%, in my opinion the driving factor behind AI senior success this year and U21 + Minor (Munster) successes recently. In tandem, we have have schools, particulary Ardscoil Rís but also Doon, John the Baptist, Colaiste Iosef, Casteltroy putting in savage efforts. Bord na n-Og have a very competative program of games and then 3rd level with LIT, UL and Mary I. ??? This is even before I mention clubs. (=30%) Thank you McManus Bros for the 70 !

3 Likes

To be honest only for them the GAA in Limerick is an utter basket case . We don’t have great attendance at club games , don’t have a diaspora willing to dip in their pockets , the local corporate sector is at best lukewarm .

OMG? Fuck off.

1 Like

But what about the poor footballers? :joy: Fuck off back to kerry

2 Likes

All PJ’s money wouldn’t fix football in Limerick

1 Like

And it hasnt been for the want of trying!

Hi JP and Gerry.

1 Like

It’s great to have the two lads posting and not lurking any more.

1 Like

They are confident now with the AI in the bag

1 Like

My initial dislike of the McManus clan and their attached souptakers is purely down to their tax massaging antics and their pretense at being Irish citizens. Services are starved of money in this country and all of a sudden these oinseachs are great lads for donating a few spare quid to a pet project or two. Limerick GAA, or more accurately Limerick hurling, has been a plaything to these fuckers for years and their money has put far too many people into power who are incapable of using it for the greater good. I have said that I think this All-Ireland happened in spite of them and I stand by that assertion. It was going to happen with this panel sooner rather than later and the proof of that is the rush now to have the manor as the sponsor. Not once did I hear any of them mention the work that goes on at club level to get these hurlers playing in the first place. This is where it began, not in some hifalutin academy.

2 Likes

I don’t think any man woman or child in Limerick cares about football, been honest most of Dublin don’t give two shits about it.

It would you know. If he paid to have everything football in the county burst, that would fix it

Not sure its Dublins job to fix Limerick football mate, maybe thats for another Project down the line?

:trophy: :v:

Lets call it Project X.