Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You lost me at Jealousy but thanks for the effort. He’s a tax dodger and so is his brother. He uses Limerick GAA as a plaything and so does his brother.

Batt, you won’t get much change from me on the tax Dodger angle.

PRSI, USC, PAYE and VAT

The working man gets fucking nailed by the government de jouer.

At least the way JP operates money gets down to the grass roots.

His wife is a wonderful woman.

Now he is a ruthless cunt, a horrible ruthless cunt who’s stood on other people’s backs to get to where he is

2 Likes

That’s a great great post buddy. If those cunts had their way they’d walk on top of us.

1 Like

Are you one of those halfwits that thinks no one should pay tax?

1 Like

He picks and chooses where his money goes unlike you or me, you don’t get a choice. Ultimately the antics of tax avoiders like him costs the rest of us mere mortals an awful lot of money.

No I’m one of the halfwits who expects my tax to be used constructively by my government.

Do farmers actually pay tax?

I’d say I pay your wage so beak it you tapping cunt

1 Like

I pay more tax than you, codemonkey.

2 Likes

Who’s the halfwit here?

That’s some boast

Wouldn’t it be great to nominate the recipient of your taxes. The country would be flying :smile:

1 Like

Did ye get any grant for laving a field idle this year?

Who gets a grant for that?

Software Engineers

:rollseyes:

‘The government’ as you put it pay your wages you thick cunt

A member of an garda siochana defending tax dodgers, TFK has just about everything you could wish for

Sure the reason our tax is so high is because the likes of JP pay nothing. You contribute far more of the % of your earnings to the state than he does but no one is tugging their forelock in your direction.

You’re right, he wouldn’t have paid your wages the day you stalked tackies out around Knockfierna.

Every fucker with a few pound finds loopholes to avoid tax.

I’m not saying he’s not a shady cunt, because he is. But I wouldn’t go after him for the tax thing. That’s just common sense

He should have his passport taken off him, the dirty cunt.

1 Like

Should apple be forced to cease operations in the morning?

Was apple born, reared and educated in Ireland?